Chapter 13

Me,Sarah, Nickie, Josh, Harry, and Louis all just chilled on the couch after that.

"Yeah me and Josh are planning on hanging out tomorrow" sarah smiled and Josh smiled at her. They are so cute.

"Yeah. 'Hanging out'" Nickie teased and used air qoutations.

"Shut up" Sarah blushed and Josh just chuckled. He better have good intentions. I should talk to him about that.

We all kind of chuckled after that. We made a few jokes and I was teased about going out with Harry. Louis was taking it surprisingly well. He must not of felt anything too.. or maybe he just knows I don't like him like that.

After a couple more hours of hanging we finally got in the car and drove back to the house.

We all got inside and Sarah and Nickie went straight to my room and Harry pulled me into him kissing him. "How about you sleep in my room tonight" He asked putting his head in my neck.

I laughed. "Not tonight. How abo-"

"I want you too.. Please" He begged and picked up his head looking in my eyes. "Please"

I smiled and nodded. "Alright. But just for tonight"

"Sounds good. So meet you in my room in ten?" He smiled triumphal..

I nodded and ran upstairs before he could stop me. I walked into my room seeing Sarah and Nickie already ready for bed and they pointed to Jacob who was asleep on my bed.

I shrugged and went to my drawer and grabbed shorts and a tank top. I put my hair up then went to the bathroom and changed. I washed all the makeup off my face before starting to go to Harrys room.

I opened the door to see Harry standing in only hos boxers. I couldn't help but to stare at his back. I heard him chuckle. "Enjoying the veiw?" He asked as he turned to face me.

"Actually I am" I smirked and he stepped closer.

"Don't tempt me Ashley. I planned on you just sleeping in here but you looking like that.." He said and started to kiss my neck.

"Harry I'm tired. I'm sorry but I do want to go to bed" I sakd backing up and he nodded.

He went to the bed and pulled back the covers and ai got in and moved over and he also got in. I felt a arm wrap around me and pull me against him so we were spooning.

"Goodnight princess" Harry wispered and kissed the back of my nexk one more time before laying his head on the pillow.

"Sweet dreams Harry" I smiled.

We went to bed

♪♪♪♪

Two updates in one day because it took me three days to update.. still really sorry bout that.

xoxo