Chapter 51

The bell rang indicating the school day was over, thank god. I've been getting weird looks all day and I'm just about sick of it. Is it because of Harry or?

I don't really know.

"Hey!" Someone bumped shoulders with me as I walked out of the classroom.

I looked up to see an aggravated looking Harry, pulling his curly hair away from his eyes.

"Oh hey I was coming to look for you." His attitude changed within a split second once he realized it was me.

"Hey to you too." I said sarcastically, referring to his attitude seconds before. I walked right in front of him just to annoy him.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize it was you!" He called from behind me. I kept silent as I walked to my locker to put away my textbooks.

"Yeah, yeah." I shooed him off, slamming my locker shut and walking past him again.

"I thought you were coming home with me?" He said, putting his hand on my back. At this point we were outside in the student parking lot.

I nudged him off and replied back.

"Oh....yeah." I didn't know I was riding home with him. "Well I can't just leave my car so-"

"I'll follow you to your house then, yeah?" He said, walking toward his car, looking at me for a few seconds before slipping his black raybans on.

I shook my head slightly and strolled to my car, taking my time because I know how Harry has limited patience.

Aha fuck you.

He honked his horn at me, making me jump and almost drop my keys onto the ground.

I flicked him off before jumping in my car and turning the key. I could see him sitting in his car in my rear view mirror with a smirk plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes as I backed out and made my way home, Harry following close behind.

----------

"It seriously doesn't take that long for you to shower Jessamine." Harry said through my bathroom door, rattling the handle in attempt to make me hurry up.

I decided to run upstairs and take a shower as soon as I got home. I felt really nasty from gym class earlier.

"Guess you'll have to wait!" I yelled back, making me smile because I knew he was very agitated with me.

"I can find a way to open this door and drag you out of there." He threatened.

"Okay okay." I said quickly, knowing he meant every word he said.

I wiped myself down with a towel before throwing on a light wash pair of shorts and a plain white t shirt. My hair was still soaked but I brushed it out and left it to air dry.

The blemish I had a few days again was nearly gone so I didn't feel the need to put on foundation, only a coat of mascara.

Putting my towel into the basket, I unlocked the door to reveal Harry passed out on my bed. Awh how cute.

Stop it Jessamine dont let him win.

I picked up the decorative pillow and smacked him in the stomach, making him jolt awake.

"What the fuck." He mumbled, wiping his eyes with his hands.

"Are we going or what?" I said crossing my arms.

"Please stop being so rude. I'm trying to work this out." He pleaded.

"No. I have every right to be rude to you. Now are we going or not?" I replied back harshly.

He sighed and basically hopped off my bed, leading us out of the room and down the stairs.

He stopped at the front door and started digging into his pockets, pulling out his car keys.

He let out a deep breath before handing me the keys. "I'll let you drive but if anything happens to my car you're dead." He said in all seriousness.

He's never let me even touch the drivers seat of his car, on the inside I was really excited but I tried my best not to show an emotion on the outside.

By him allowing me to do this, he thinks ill be nicer to him. lol nope.

"Ok." Is all I said, walking out of the house and toward his car which was parked across the street.

Harry nervously got into the passenger seat as I buckled up and fixed the mirrors so I could see them.

"Buckle up." I said to him.

He gave me a dirty look before pulling the seat belt over his chest, clicking it in.

"Fuck why did I let you do this." He mumbled under his breath as I put his beloved range rover into drive and started down the street.

"Because you love me." I joked, regretting it as soon as I said it.

"You got that right." He chuckled nervously beside me.

The drive felt like forever with him sitting beside me, taking in my every move.

"You just missed the street." He said a little annoyed. I've probably pushed his patience enough already. Ha.

"Sorry." I stated, making a U turn and turning onto the right street.

When I pulled into his driving spot, I nearly hit the wall in front of it, making Harry squirm.

"Fuck that was way too close. No more driving for you." He said jokingly, taking the keys from my hands. At least he was smiling.

I hopped out and shut the door, Harry locking it behind us.

Following close behind him, we awkward stood in the elevator silently before exiting to his floor. Everything seemed so clean compared to when it was trashed by the party.

That fucking party.

I wish I could go back to that day and never leave Harry. None of this would have happened. Then again I can't blame myself for his mistakes.

"Would you like a drink?" He asked me as we made way into his kitchen/living room. I took my normal seat on the stool connected to the island.

"Uh coke please?" I asked nicely. Probably the nicest I've spoke to him all day.

He grabbed two ice colds Cokes from his refrigerator and opened each of them, pushing one in front of me.

"Thanks." I said to him. He looked at me and nodded.

I looked at him curiously while he basically chugged his soda. You could see his Adam's apple bob up and down with every gulp. His eyes weren't focused on anything particular but I could tell he was looking at me subconsciously.

He slammed the can down onto the counter and let out the loudest burp I've ever heard.

He began laughing ridiculously hard as he gripped the counter to support himself. I couldnt help but laugh as his contagious laughter.

The way his eyes screwed shut, his dimples caving in and his teeth showing. He was so perfect.

"You're sick." I joked with him once his laughter died down.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He said, calming down from his little laughing fit.

I sat there and smiled, wishing I could be this happy with him all the time. But that's not the case now. I had to put on a poker face for this one.

"So erm..." He said, lifting his arm and scratching the back of his head, something I noticed he does when he's nervous.

"Do you uhm, forgive me yet?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

I gave him an 'are you kidding me' look before standing from my seat. He knew very well that he was far from being forgiven.

"No please." He said, running over to me and pushing me back down onto my seat softly.

"Why the hell would you expect me to forgive you so soon? For gods sake you haven't even told me the whole story!" I yelled at him, gripping onto his forearms that had me pushed onto my seat. "Fuck you."

"No, fuck you!" His harsh words crushed me on the inside. "Fuck you for making me think I had something good happen to me for once! For making me think someone actually gave two shits about me." That almost made me cave into him. But I didn't.

"You know I do Harry! You know I care about you, even if you did go cheat on me with some fucking slut!"

His eyes softened slightly at my reaction.

"You know I didn't mean too." he stated.

"The fuck you mean you didn't mean to? Didn't mean to have sex with someone who isnt me? Oh I forgot it doesn't count when your drunk off your ass!" I said sarcastically.

"You know how I am when I drink, I can't control myself. I was just so angry...I've already told you how sorry I was."

"Sorry doesn't count Harry. How would you like if I cheated on you with some random guy and all I had to say was 'sorry'?"

"You wouldn't do that." He said more of a statement.

"Yeah and I thought you wouldn't either but guess what? You're a fucking loser." I spat in his face.

He shook his head and stormed off to his room. The slamming of his door was hard enough to possibly crack the wall.

I really did regret my last choice of words because I knew it was something he would take to heart.

But I know it's not as heartbreaking as what he did to me.

"Harry!" I sighed/yelled.

No reply, no nothing.

I shuffled to his door and stood there. What should I do next? Leaving wont solve anything.

I waited a few moments to clear my head before silently turning the knob.

He was sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his hands. Barely audible sobs fell from his lips.

Was he really crying about this?

I know he deserves to know how I felt when I found out he cheated on me, but it still broke my heart.

Without any plans to apologize, I made my way to his side and sat beside him. He didn't even move.

"I know, I know I'm the biggest fucking loser there is. I can't change. You might as well just leave me now." He said, his voice cracking.

"Just go." He began to cry. Like actually crying. I knew he didn't mean what he was saying, his negative thoughts were just clouding his mind.

"Harry.." I pleaded, attempting to move his hands from his face, but he wouldn't budge. I know he doesn't like to let people see him at his weakest, but it's different with me.

I won't judge him.

"I know you can change. And no, I'm not leaving you." I said sympathetically, resting my hand on his back as he hunched over, elbows resting on his thighs.

"I'm not good enough for you, it's obvious." He said, wiping his hands over his face before looking at me.

"I've never been good enough. For anybody." His voice cracked on the last word, he was looking at me glassy eyes. It seemed like he was searching my face for some type of agreement. I couldn't do it.

"You are good enough." I assured him. "You just need to learn boundaries."

"I don't need to learn shit." He replied, completely changing back to his negative attitude.

"That's what I'm talking about! You're always so fucking rude about everything."

"Please Jessamine, go on and tell me all the other things I'm bad at. Make me feel even worse." He said sarcastically.

At this point I was standing up, looking slightly down at him.

He seemed so....upset.

"Just give me another chance. That's all I'm asking from you." He sighed.
"I'm not perfect."

"Nobody is." I replied. "But you need to learn from your mistakes, just like everyone else."

We were silent, his attention was faced out the window, looking at the ocean.

Reality set in when I realized he was all I had to make me happy here. And he disappointed me in the biggest way possible. It hurts.

Tears welled up in my eyes and before I knew it I was sobbing. I quickly covered my face with my hands and just stood there.

"No, come here." Harry stood up and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry."He whispered. "I'll make it up to you."

The feeling if being in his arms is indescribable. He's so comforting and if makes me feel...safe.

"Look at me." He pushed us back to face each other. You couldn't even tell he had been crying, but you sure as hell could tell that I was.

His eyes kept their attention on my lips before he slowly bent down and connected our lips together.

My mind was telling me to push him back and storm out, but my heart told me not to.

It escalated quickly when his tongue forced its way into my mouth. The passion behind it was incredible.

He groaned when I pulled back and held his face in my hands. My thumb grazing over his bottom lip. He watched my eyes as I stared at his mouth.

"Let me think about this." I pulled away.

"His long?" He impatiently asked.

"Give me a week. I just need to think this over. You can't just kiss me and expect things to be the same." I shook my head at him. He almost had me again, right in his grip.

I'm smarter than this.

"Fine." Is all he said.

I half smiled at him and turned around to go back into the kitchen. Before I knew it, he scooped me up and dropped me onto the bed.

I giggled remembering all the other times he's done this.

"I told you I'd make it up to you." He hovered over me. Fuck.

"Harry it's not right..."

"Please." He huffed. "You can't wear those shorts around me and expect nothing to happen."

Part if me loved when he said things like that.

"You can't just take advantage of me like this." I pushed on his chest that was inches from mine.

"I'm not taking advantage of you when it's something we both want." He said lowly.

"No."

"Fine." he lowered his hands down to my stomach. I could feel goosebumps forming on my skin.

"Let me make you feel better...."

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is probably was my favorite chapter to write so hopefully you liked it as much as I did....

I didn't have much work this week which is why I'm updating today :)

Vote and please comment because I love feedback from you guys!

Twitter- @ashtonstryhard
Instagram- @twerkinstyles

Sorry if I haven't messaged you guys back, there's just so many of them!

I hope you all have had a good week, love you xoxo