Chapter 40

Within seconds the two were wrestling on the floor, Harry's fists flying in all directions.

I took the opportunity to quickly slip on my jeans and pick up the gun once again.

I watched nervously as Harry sat on top of Alex, throwing punch after punch. And I didn't plan on stopping him.

"Get the fuck off of me!" Alex yelled, struggling beneath Harry.

"You're fucking dead Alex. You were dead to me a long time ago." He said, giving a breath taking blow to Alex's stomach, making him cringe.

Alex threw his hands up in defeat, trying to block the nasty hits to his face.

"You aren't getting away with this you prick! Do you see that?" Harry yelled at Alex, pointing at me. "That's MY fucking girlfriend!" He yelled, punching Alexs face, making me cringe.

I heard something crack, causing Alex to yell in pain.

Then it's like something took over Alex. His mouth curled into a smile. An evil, sickening smile.

With all his strength possible, somehow he flipped Harry over and was on top of him. His fists hitting Harry repeatingly causing me to yelp.

"Harry!" I yelled, unsure of what to do.

"Jessamine leave!" He yelled at me, taking every hit that Alex gave him.

"No stay! I want you to watch your boyfriends last breath." Alex said, slapping Harry across the face.

Harry was fuming at this point, like he was a ticking time bomb.

"Don't tell her what to do you dick! Jessamine leave!" Harry yelled at me, his neck veins showing.

Alex's hands wrapped around Harry neck, causing Harry to choke. His face became redder and redder as seconds passed. Then out of nowhere, Alex reach into his back pocket and grabbed something.

A pocket knife.

Alex was going to kill Harry.

My knees shook, I couldn't think, what do I do? My boyfriend was being strangled right in front of me and I'm wasting time.

So I did the first thing I thought of.

I aimed the gun and fired.

Everything was in slow motion as Alex clutched his side and fell to the floor. Harry took the opportunity to jump up and run toward me, taking the gun from me.

He was just suprised as I was.

"I can't- I can't believe you-" he stammered, watching Alex lay there, unsure if he was alive.

Tears formed in my eyes. "I didn't know what to do, he was killing you and-" That's when I lost it.

I broke into tears, Harry wrapping his arms around me.

"He deserves to be dead." He stated silently as the tears fell down my face.

"Is he dead?" I choked.

Harry shrugged his shoulders and walked over to Alex's motionless body. His fingers grazed his neck, checking for a pulse.

He turned around and looked at me, shaking his head.

I stopped breathing for a second.

I was now something I never ever wanted to be labeled.

I was a killer.

~~~~~~~

First off I plan on double updating today because this is so short

And second, I plan on starting a new story maybe...? I already wrote the prologue and the first chapter

Comment if you want me to put it up just to check it out?

Also comment which boy it should be about (Niall or Ashton Irwin)

Thanks babies :)