Chapter 52

*WARNING SEXUAL SCENE*

you've been warned ((I'm sure you'll read it anyway))

His hands traveled down me agonizingly slow. Part of me was screaming for him to stop but part of me wanted to beg him.

I let my weakness get the best of me.

His soft lips left kisses on my lower torso, pulling the button on my shorts loose. He unzipped the zipper, pulling them down with his fingers.

He smirked to himself realizing that I wasn't stopping him.

"Harry..." I pleaded, making it seem like I was arguing with this. But I truly wasn't.

"Jessamine..." He mocked me, making me sigh.

His hands pulled my shirt over my head before looking down at my body.

"You're going to feel so good." He whispered to me, his hands rubbing my inner thighs.

"This won't make me change my mind." I fought with him.

"We'll see." He chuckled lowly, pulling at the top of my panties.

"Fuck I want you so bad." He huffed, practically throwing them off of me.

I whimpered when I felt his fingertips trail over my area.

"See how you squirm under my touch, you don't realize how that makes me feel." He said in a raspy voice, looking into my eyes.

Don't give into him Jessamine.

His body then slid up until his mouth made contact with mine, surprising me.

I grabbed a hold of his curls, tugging slightly making him moan quietly. Without notice he pushed his hips into mine making me squirm. His hard on was clearly there, only covered by his sweatpants.

"You feel what you're doing to me." He bit my bottom lip.

I nodded shyly, continuously kissing his lips that I longed for.

"Please." He whispered against my lips, moving his way to my neck, just below my ears. His hands pushing my hair away from his target.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, immediately making him rub against me again.

This time I moaned, feeling the pressure down below.

"Oh fuck." He said repeatingly as he kept pressing harder and harder against me.

"Harry." I moaned, grabbing onto his back. He forcefully rubbed up and down me quickly, making the heat rise.

I pushed my hips to his to make more friction, moving up an down against him.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Harry yelled, releasing himself and letting out a loud moan. I also moaned loudly as I reached my peak.

He stayed on top of me and press hardly against me as I rode out my high.

A smirked plastered on his lips as soon as we both calmed down.

"That didn't last very long." He pouted slightly. "You're the only one who can make me come that quickly.." he bit his bottom lip.

I blushed at his dirty words and looked the other way. He grabbed my face, still lying on top of me.

"I love you." He said, studying my face.

I placed my lips to his without replying, making him smile.

I still don't know if I can say it back to him.....

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me with upset eyes.

"You won't say it back?"

"You know I love you, I shouldn't have to say it."

"The hell, shouldn't have to say? I want to here you-" he kissed my collarbone. "Scream it."

I blushed again at his thoughts, I wasn't the type of person to say dirty things out loud.

"Don't be shy, you think the same things I do. You just don't say them." He said, reading my mind.

"Shutup." I shot him a glare, making him smile, his cute dimples showing.

I smiled up at him and poked his left dimple, making him turn his head away from me.

"Don't touch me." He said. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

He grabbed both sides of my face and pulled me up to meet his.

I pulled away and glared at him.

"Don't touch me." I mocked him, within seconds I couldn't keep a straight face and I giggled.

"Obviously you wouldn't fight me if I did..." He said, looking down at his body pressed to mine.

"Go take a shower." I rolled my eyes at him, pushing him off of me.

"Come with me." He whined.

"No." I called back as I walked out into the kitchen. The sound if the shower water running ran through the house.

I picked up a glass out of the sink and poured some ice water, feeling it go down my throat as I drank it.

A loud noise from the bathroom scared me, making me drop my glass right onto the floor. It shattered around my feet.

I immediately went to the bathroom and opened the door, a surprised Harry stood there.

"You decided to join." He smiled from behind the glass door.

"No jerk off, I thought you were hurt or something." I dismissed.

"No I dropped the shampoo bottle, but thanks for caring." He replied, lathering his wet hair into a bubbly mess.

I pried my eyes from him and went back to the kitchen.

I looked down to see glass shattered around...and the top of my foot bleeding? Fuck. I hope I didn't get blood on his carpet, he'll kill me....

I must've not felt it. Sitting down to examine it, I couldn't quite tell if the glass was still in my foot.

Grabbing a paper towel, I wiped the blood away, only staining my skin with the red liquid.

"What the fuck happened?" Harry asked concerned, kneeling down to look at my foot.

"I dropped another glass sorry." I muttered.

"You're too clumsy for glass apparently." He joked.

"Let me get a pair of tweezers, there's still a piece of glass in it." He said, getting up and walking back.

I couldn't help but stare as the towel clung to his dampened body.

He came back quickly, taking my foot and carefully pulling a piece if glass out of my foot. It wasn't very big but it was enough to make it bleed pretty well.

"Does it hurt?" He asked looking up at me.

"No I didn't even feel it happen."

"How the hell do you not feel that?" He asked curiously.

"Well I dropped the glass when I heard a loud noise in your bathroom, I thought something happened." I said my last words quietly.

He didn't look at me as he put on a band-aid, but I saw him smile.

"Sweet little Jess comes to the rescue." He joked but I knew he liked the fact that I still cared.

"Oh ha-ha." I said sarcastically.
"Now go put some clothes on."

"I know you enjoy this view." He smirked, walking slowly to his room...on purpose.

I rolled my eyes and went to the couch, sinking into its fluffy surface.

Harry came back with black sweatpants and a black t shirt on, along with a grey beanie.

"Your hair is still wet." I told him as he sat beside me, pulling me close to him. Closer than I should be, beings the situation were still in. I feel like I should bring it up but it might only cause another fight.

"Do I give a fuck," he said sarcastically.

He clicked the tv onto some black and white movie I d never seen before.

"This is different." I told him.

"I like these movies, it interests me somehow." He replied.

"How so?" I asked, truly interested in his thoughts.

"I guess I just like how the black evens out with the white, vice versa." He smiled down at me. "Kind of like how we even out each other."

Do we really.

I guess you could say we do huh?

Silence filled the room except for the low sound of the movie, which I knew neither of us could hear.

I cuddled closer into Harry's side, gripping his Tshirt softly.

"Even after what I did to you, you still act as if you forgive me." He said. "How?"

"I don't have an answer to that." I shrugged. I honestly don't know, and I haven't completely forgiven him yet.

"I really do love you, even if you refuse to believe me." He said, leaning his head on top of mine.

"I believe you." I replied, nuzzling my head into his chest.

Just his presence gave me a feeling of security.

~~~~~~~~~

I figured id get this much updated so you guys don't have an anxiety attack lol

Sorry if you think it's short, I've had so much school work :(

Don't forget to vote and most importantly comment, I L O V E
reading them :)

Twitter @ashtonstryhard
Insta @twerkinstyles

One question....who thinks Harry has honestly changed?😏