Chapter 15 pt 2

Finishing chapter 15 (;

Does contain sexual content, which you guys seem to enjoy haha

~~~

He seductively slid down my already dampened panties and threw them to the side. The heat of his breath in between my legs made my body fidget.

"H-Harry." I whimpered, wanting more.

At that moment, his warm, wet tongue began flicking my clit, causing moans to escape my mouth. He looked up at me with a grin.

"You're going to feel so good." He said, continuing.

Then, one of his fingers slipped into my entrance, making me buck my hips again. His finger slid in and out at a slow pace.

"Oh my god," I said breathless.

He leaned up and started kissing me, continuing to rub up and down my crotch, building up more heat.

I groaned into his mouth as he tongue slipped into mine.

He broke away from the kiss and went back down to my core. Two of his fingers made there way into me, building up pleasure. This time, he moved them in and out a lot quicker.

Each time they slid in, a quiet moan fled my lips.

Without warning, he slipped in a third finger and gave me a smirk. You could see the muscles in his arm flex with every movement. My moans became louder as his tongue flicked my clit.

I felt something build up inside me, begging for release.

"Harry, mmmm." I basically screamed, bucking my hips.

I felt it coming any second, and that's when Harry's fingers began to curl inside me, making my pleasure at its highest.

I felt the warm ness inside me, release onto Harry's fingers. He slid them out and began to suck on them.

"You taste so good.." He said.

I layed on the floor breathless, unsure of what to say.

He crept up to my mouth and planted soft kisses.

"Imagine what I'll do to you next.." He said whispering into my ear, sending chills up my spine.

This boy was something else.

----

I figured I'd finish this part (;

I'll try to post a chapter tonight lovelies :)

COMMENT

VOTE