Chapter 16

Longer chapter for my lovely readers :)

~~~~

After an eventful evening with Harry, I was worn out and ready to sleep. I gathered my clothes and ran to the bathroom, earning a chuckle from Harry.

"You're allowed to borrow clothes, you know." I heard him say through the door.

I slightly opened the door "are you sure?" I asked. To be honest, these jean shorts were pretty uncomfortable.

Without a word he went to his room. I could hear him going through drawers before he came back with a t shirt and sweatpants.

"They'll be big but more comfortable than what you're wearing." He stated, handing them to me.

"Thanks." I said with a warm smile before shutting the door and changing. I'll admit, I loved wearing his clothes.

I cautiously walked out of the bathroom and down the hallway, unsure of where Harry went. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him walk out of a dark room.

"Fucking Harry! You scared the hell out of me!" I said jumping.

"Sorrryyyy." He said, stopping in front of me and bending over.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Do you want a piggy back ride or not?" He asked. He's such a kid at heart.

"Can't pass it up." I said jumping on his back.

"Bed time?" He asked.

"Please." I replied.

He walked down the hallway, his muscular arms supporting my weight around his waist.

We came to what seemed to be his bedroom with a king sized beg, the comforter seemed to be some type of fur.

He turned around and dropped me on the bed, making me giggle when I bounced.

He climbed in beside me.

"Harry I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you." I said to him, seriously.

"Really Jessamine?" He asked almost angrily.

"Don't start with the attitude mister." I said back to him. I'm not intimidated by him and his anger issues...sometimes.

"I'll just sleep on the couch." I said, kissing his cheek an jumping off the large bed and down the hallway.

I heard him sigh as soon as I left the room.

His house was dark and I could heard the raindrops outside, a thunderstorm was in its way.

I grabbed a blanket from the edge of the couch and curled up, wrapping it around me. The couch was my favorite because it smelt just like Harry.

As soon as I laid down, the thoughts of my father struck through my brain.

I tossed and turn, tears escaping ever minute or so. The silence wasn't helping me, so I turned on the tv to drain my thoughts.

That didn't help either, it made it worse actually, so I turned it off.

I felt safe laying in the living room by myself, that is until I heard the loudest boom of thunder I've ever heard. It shook the entire house and a huge flash of lightning followed it, lighting up the whole room.

The first thing I did was grab the blanket and ran to Harry's room, where he was still awake and watching television.

"Awh is someone scared?" He asked mockingly.