Chapter 54

((to clear this up, Sam and Samantha are the same person))

~~~~

I could feel my face go pale as soon as I saw the pictures of her. The same girl he had 'hooked up' with at the condo party.

Why the actual hell is she sending him nude pictures.

One of them is her standing in the mirror pushing her boobs together and the other is her sprawled out on her bed.

I was on the verge of tears, why the hell is he asking for pictures?!

I scrolled up to see the previous messages but to my suprise there weren't any.

But there was a message sent from him after he received those pictures. My heart was racing out of my chest, ready to just explode with hatred and anxiousness.

From: Harry
To: Samantha

Stop sending me pictures. And please stop calling me. Thanks

Part of me felt relief but the other part of me was pure fucking anger. Who does she think she is.

But most of all thank god he wasn't asking her for any favors.

He kept a stern look on his face, examining my expression as I look on his phone. He knew exactly what I was looking at.

"I don't know why she sent me those I swear." He emphasized on swear.

"Why didn't you delete these than?" I asked him, holding the phone away from me. I was disgusted.

"Because I didn't get the chance to, I lost my phone earlier remember." This didn't make sense.

I nodded to make him continue.

"She sent those earlier when you were with me." He huffed, seeming really distressed as he ran his hands through his curly hair.

"Delete them." He commanded me. His eyes locked with mine. "Block her number while you're at it."

We held eye contact for a few seconds. I'm not sure why and what was going on but I did what he told me.

That bitch.

"I don't need her coming in between us again. She gone. Done. Over with." He confirmed.

My moms car rolled up beside me, honking her horn and making me jump in the process.

"I need to go." I said to him awkwardly and headed for the other side. How do I know that he wasn't just asking her and then deleting his messages?

Instantly he grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"You can't get away that easy." He smirked. "Please don't give up on forgiving me. This was nothing."

I half smiled at him and walked to the car waiting for me. He waved at us as we drove off.

"He's a nice boy." My mom stated a few minutes later.

It felt good to know my mom approved of him.

"I'm guessing you resolved whatever misunderstanding you had the other night?" She asked, her hands on the steering wheel. The street lights lit up the car in the darkness.

"I guess." I told her. She wouldn't let him near me if she knew the story.

"Good." Was the last thing she said.

I was slightly dozing off until we reached our driveway. The lights were on in the house, dad was home by now.

We walked inside and I headed straight for the stairs.

"Goodnight guys." I called to them. I was beyond tired and my stress level has declined so maybe I could sleep.

"Goodnight." They said in unison as I stumbled up the stairs, still in a daze from my little nap.

I turned the light on in my room. The first thing I saw was my phone on the bed. Well damn.

I shook my head at myself and went into my bathroom to take my makeup off. Black still smeared a little below my eyes but I was too tired to scrub it off.

Plugging my phone into my dock, I put on my 'slow song' playlists and turned it down low. Hoping it would put me to sleep faster.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, my phone lit up with a message from Harry.

From: Harry

Sweet dreams, can't wait to see you tomorrow

I smiled at it before locking my phone and falling into a deep slumber.

--------

Harry's POV

I finally got home, but my mind was just fucking all over the place.

Slamming the door shut behind me, I went straight for the couch. That seemed to be Jess' favorite part of my house.

I wish she would just forgive me already, it's driving me fucking crazy to know that we aren't technically together.

People need to see that she's mine. And only mine.

My angered thoughts were interrupted by a light knock at the door. There's no way it's Jessamine because knowing her, she's out cold.

Hopefully that's why she didn't text me back.

I groaned, getting my ass off the couch and opening the door.

Samantha?

"What are you doing here?" I immediately said, looking around and hoping that chick Melissa wasn't around watching me for Jess.

She cocked her head sideways and smiled, "well my calls weren't going through so I came here."

I pulled her inside to make sure no one saw us. Oh fuck I'd be in so much shit if anyone saw us.

"You can't be here. Ever." I tried keeping my calm.

"But I thought you liked-"

"I have a girlfriend. A very pissed off girlfriend." I told her sternly.

She smirked. "She saw our pictures didn't she."

"No she saw YOUR pictures."

"Oh so you're being a sneaking boy aren't you..." Her fingers trailed down my torso.

I pushed her hand away. I can't do this to Jessamine anymore.

"I can't do this anymore. It's not right." I said.

"But she doesn't have to know..."

"This isnt happening anymore. I'm done."

"But-"

"Leave." My sudden rudeness caught her off guard.

"What?" She snapped at me.

"What I meant was, get the fuck out of my house." She was really pissing me off now.

"You'll come back around," she assured me, moving her hips as she walked right out the door.

I was taken back by how sure she was of herself, would I really go back?

Hell no, I'm done with this whole being sneaky thing.

----------------

(Back to Jess' POV)

I was surprised by how alert I felt today, sleeping nearly 9 hours does a lot for you. At least for me anyway.

"Are you coming straight home after school?" My dad asked me.

"Uhm yeah." I replied, picked up my car keys.

"Make sure you do." He smiled. What's up with him?

"Okay, I'm leaving now." I waved goodbye and went to my car.

There was a small envelope sitting under the windshield wipers.

I smiled, knowing it was probably Harry.

Setting it aside, I had to quickly leave because as always, I'm nearly late.

Today I had the same class with Harry and I was kind of happy.

The bell rang right as I got into the full classroom. I hate being the center of attention.

I scanned the room for Harry and found him in the back. As always.

He caught my attention and motioned me to sit beside him, the only available seat anyway.

I set my things down and got out my notebook, before looking at him with a smile.

"Why are you so bubbly?" He asked, tapping his pencil on the desk.

"No reason." I looked away. I forgot the envelope in my car so I didn't get to look at it.

Its weird how he hasn't asked me if I saw it.

---------

The school day took forever, because of how anxious I was to see what the envelope contained.

Harry has been really nice today and he doesn't seem as locked up.

Someone hip checked me as I was walking out the doors.

"You never came over." Melissa's pouty lips made me laugh.

"I know I'm sorry." I was still cracking a smile.

"All good?" She asked, her hands were gripping the straps of her backpack as we walked in sync.

"So far." I assured her.

"Are you still coming to the bonfire on friday?" She asked.

"Sarah's going, maybe you can meet a few other people?" She suggested.

"Yeah, yeah that sounds fun." I agreed.

"Great. My car is that way." She pointed.

"See ya." I said as we parted ways.

I fast walked to my car, Harry already standing there. Fuck the way he leaned against my car made him 10x hotter, a cigarette inbetween his fingers.

"You should really quit." I told him, motioning to his hand.

"Sorry." He shrugged. "But seriously why are you so happy today?"

"Well I'm excited to read your letter." I said, unlocking my car and grabbing it from the console.

He came behind me, his shoulder touching mine. "I didn't give you a letter." his eyebrows furrowed.

"Then what-"

~~~~~~~~~

I'm the cliffhanger queen sorry

Don't forget to vote vote vote

AND IM SO HAPPY ABOUT HOW MANY PEOPLE COMMENTED LAST CHAPTER AHHH