Chapter 66

I was beyond frustrated. More at myself for letting him get away with this.

I should've stayed and let him have it, maybe he would finally think things through first. But that's just how he is, he doesn't think twice about anything.

With Sage in my grip I began to fast walk down the hallway, knowing Harry couldn't even get halfway out the fucking door.

'Dickhead' I muttered to myself, thinking of how rude he was moments ago.

Does he really think ill just come crawling back to him whenever he needs me? Is that really what he believed or was his drunken state talking for himself?

I was interrupted from my little rant when I locked eyes with the last person I expected to see.

"Jasmine?" Sams light eyes trailed over my face in recognition, smiling deviously at the dozing off puppy.

"It's Jessamine." I corrected her, glaring into her eyes.

"Right, right." She nodded her head as if she was so innocent, she knew exactly what my name was.

"What are you doing here." I stopped in front of her as she tried to walk past me.

"I came to check on him." She replied nonchalantly, knowing I knew she was speaking about Harry.

"And why exactly?" I was curious and so pissed off.

"Well when he left the bar he could barely get out himself. So I came to make sure he was okay."

He doesn't need to be checked on, he has his girlfriend." I faked smiled and cocked my head.

"Well by the look on your face you seem mad, not to mention the way you were stomping away from his room." she paused. "You got into a fight didn't you?" She smirked. "Am I right Jessamine?"

"How about you mind your little business and go back to where you belong." I kept the fake smile on my face as a few people walked by us.

"How about you continue on walking, if you were that important he would've came after you." She did make me think for a second. "I'm right aren't i?" She semi laughed.

"He would have if he wasn't so drunk." I said confidently, mentally questioning it myself. Would he have came after me?

"Exactly, isn't that the problem here? You don't want him drunk? Honey you obviously don't know him well do you." She basically laughed in my face and swept by me.

I turned and watched her walk down the hall and to the room. She lightly knocked, smiling at me as she stood waiting.

The only thought that ran through my mind was that he better not open that door.

My heart raced as she continued to look at me with that bitchy smirk, like she was in control.

I swear if he opens that door, shit is going to go down. He couldn't even open the door to get in earlier!

He didn't.

It made me question if that were me, would he have opened it for me?

She smiled, slipping a paper under the door, most likely her number which I deleted myself. But how would she know that?

"What was that?" I called her out as she walked towards the elevator.

"My number, since his nosey girlfriend has to go through his phone." She was such a bitch.

"How would you know that?"

"He wasn't alone at that bar honey." She said before the door shut in front of her, leaving me alone in the hallway with Sage.

'What the fuck is happening'

I didn't even bother to leave, I went straight back to his room to see what the fuck was going on.

The door was unlocked for some reason, leading me inside. That piece of paper did have her number on it, but I quickly shredded it to pieces and threw it on the floor.

After putting Sage into the cage, I angrily headed for his bedroom.

"Harry what the-" he was on the floor, fast asleep. I could see his chest rising and falling, his head resting on his arm.

I shook my head, I wanted to so badly grab the pillow from the bed and slam it onto his face. But I was almost...afraid to?

These are the times when I need him. To look after me, make me feel protected.

I'm not even sure why he left me here in the first place, knowing that someone is surely after me. Somewhere.

But here he is, past out drunk on his bedroom floor.

And the worst part, is that he promised to stay away from her. He promised.

She told me he wasn't alone, at the fucking bar, which made me even more upset.

He shifted on the floor, mumbling what sounded like my name but I couldn't quite tell. I secretly hoped it was.

Taking a deep breath, I refused to cry. I wasn't even sure if what she was telling me was true.

Turning right back around, I went back into the living room and sat on the couch. This couch seems to hold a lot of memories.

I pulled my legs to my chest, biting my lip a little as I sat there in thought. Knowing it would be hours until he woke up, something told me just to stay here and wait.

Honestly I was scared to go home, I hated being alone. Although I would have Sage now, he's still only a defenseless puppy who's growl would make you laugh.

Thinking only makes things worse, so I lied on my side and closed my eyes, waiting to hear him walk down the hallway.

---------

Harrys POV

I woke up in darkness, my back aching from lying on a hard surface which I looked to see was my bedroom floor.

Muttering a few curse words as I struggled to get up, my head starting to pound.

'Jessamine' is the first thing I thought of once I regained my balance. I had a horrible feeling that something bad happened, because she wasn't here with me.

"Jessamine?" I groaned, pushing my messy hair back on my head and walking down to the living room.

My voice was raspy from my sleep, the room was dark so I assumed it was night time.

How long was I asleep for? I barely remember coming home.....

"Jess?" I flicked the switch on, revealing her sleeping figure on the couch. Walking up to her, small tear stains were on her cheeks but she was passed out.

'Fuck what did I do now?'

She was shivering slightly so I grabbed the closet blanket and covered her small body.

I tried to rethink what I did earlier but I couldn't remember. All I remember is seeing that bar and I had to stop. I had to find something to ease my mind.

But I'm sure I'll regret it now, she seems upset even in her sleep.

I sat on the floor in front of her and turned on the tv. Might as well enjoy this before she wakes up and starts something.

My ankles were crossed in front of me and I began to get cold as well, being in a tank top.

I decided to get up and grab my grey hoodie from my room, pulling it over my head.

Glancing at myself in a mirror, I looked drained. Awful really.

My hair was just a huge mess on the top of my head, my eyes were red and my lips dry. A small bruise was visible on my right cheek bone but it was no suprise to me.

I must've been shit faced not to remember anything from only hours earlier.

I was almost desperate to find out what was wrong with her, why she had been crying. Hoping I wasn't the reason but that wasn't reasonable.

She stirred a little when I came back in, Sages tail hitting the metal bars of his cage.

I have to admit he's a pretty little dog and he loved attention, which I had to give to him otherwise Jess would wake up.

"Shutup!" I hissed at him, lifting him from the ground and bringing him over to the couch. Without warning he jumped on the couch and began to lick her face.

Fuck fuck fuck

She opened her eyes and looked dead at me, before pushing Sage away from licking her face.

Without saying a word, she sat up and looked directly passed me, not saying anything.

"You're not going to yell at me?" I had to question her, the silence was giving me unwanted anxiety.

"Why, would you like me too?" Her voice was on edge and she was clearly upset.

"In my defense I barely remember coming home."

"Oh good defense Harry, that really makes it sound better." Her sarcasm never ceases to suprise me.

"Something must've happened, you were crying in your sleep.." She immediately wiped her cheeks to get rid of any evidence.

"I'm pretty sure I wasn't." She defended, she's such a liar.

"Well you were so tell me what's wrong." I pleaded, sitting beside her. My heart ached when she scooted away quickly.

"Why were you with her." She commanded, not looking at me but at Sage who was lying on the floor.

"Who?" I was completely clueless, I wasn't with a girl?

"You know exactly who." Her tone was cruel.

"Seriously I don't know!" I grew impatient.

"That fucking girl Sam!" She shouted at me.

"She would be the last person id be with Jessamine." I defended, but I didn't feel too sure about myself.

"She came here to see you." She looked away again.

"I haven't seen her since that day,"

"Stop lying! She said she was with you at the bar!" Fuck, what?

I tried seeking through my thoughts of what she was talking about. A faint image of Sams arm hanging around my shoulders pop up.

"We didn't do anything." I said sternly.

"That's not the point, the point is that you told me you'd stay away from her and here she is banging on your door while I'm watching!" She said in one breath.

"What did she tell you?" I demanded.

"She somehow knew that I deleted her number, care to explain that one?" She crossed her arms.

Deep down I knew she had the right to be angry, because I barely remember shit. Faint images would appear of Sam giggling at me, her face inches from mine.

Fuck.

I kissed her last night.

~~~~~~~~~~