Chapter 31

After rewriting this 3 times, I finally liked this one lol

~~~~~~

I watched the two of them just looked at each other is disbelief. Alan was supposedly thrown in jail?

The bruises were still visible on Alan's face from when Harry basically attacked him.

I could see their mouths moving as they talked to each other, I couldn't hear because i was still in the car.

As the seconds went by I could see Harry starting to fume. His fists were clenched and his face was turning red. I saw Alan point to me in the passenger seat before Harry threw a punch to Alan's already bruised face. Alan stumbled back against his car as Harry ran back into the car with me.

I could just feel the anger in Harry before he put the car in drive and sped off. My hands were shaking, I didn't like angry Harry.

"W-what's wrong?" I asked quietly.

He looked at me like I was stupid or something. "Alan needs to start digging his own grave." He replied harshly.

"What did he say?" I asked curiously.

"I can't tell you now." He said, looking foward as he continuously sped down the freeway, most likely going to his condo.

I nodded, knowing that now wasn't the time to pitch a fight with him. His hands were shaking in anger the whole way to his condo.

Once we parked into his assigned parking spot, I got out and went straight for the elevator, so did Harry.

"I'm not mad at you, you don't have to be so quiet." He said calmly, kissing the top of my head.

"I know, I just don't want to start an argument." I stated quietly.

We made our way to Harry's floor and down to his room. If I wasn't only 17 I would probably live here.

The refreshing scent of his condo made me feel safer then anywhere else, not even my own home. Well, not now that Alan knows where I live.

I went straight for his couch that I've laid on so many other times before. Sitting down, I grabbed a pillow and set it on my lap as I fiddled with my hands.

Harry locked the door behind him and came to sit on the couch beside me.

He snuck his arm around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Can you tell me now?" I asked innocently, knowing he probably wouldn't.

"I can't right now." He replied. I looked up at him. His expression was deep in thought, what could Alan have possibly said?

"Lets just say I would've killed Alan if you weren't there." he said.

"That bad?" I asked.

"Yes, that bad." He agreed.

I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping I could just get away from everything for a little while.

"Want to take a nap? It's only noon." He asked.

"Yeah I guess." I replied, sighing.

Once I stood up, Harry squatted in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

"If you don't want a piggy back ride, that's fine with me." He replied smiling.

"Fine, just don't drop me." I said smiling as I jumped on his back. His large hands cupped the back of my thighs as we went to his room.

He faced his back to the bed when he dropped me. I hadn't realized I was suppose to let go, leaving Harry on top of me.

I giggled, letting go of him as he turned and laid down beside me.

I flopped over on my stomach and faced away from him.

"Harry will you play with my hair." I asked, looking towards him with a puppy dog face.

"Uh, yeah I guess." He replied.

I turned the other way once again as Harry ran his fingers through my long hair. This is the only way to make me fall asleep when I'm stressed.

He was propped up on his side as he continued to run his fingers down my hair.

At this point I was half asleep when he spoke up. "You have soft hair."

"Thanks." I mumbled as I drifted in and out of sleep.

"I guess everything about you is perfect." I heard him say just before I fell into a deep sleep.

-----

I woke up two hours later and Harry was no where in sight. The sound of arguing voices drifted into Harry's room.

Silently, I got out of bed and went to peek out of the door.

I could see Harry standing there with the door open, arguing with someone. I couldn't tell who the someone was because the door was in the way.

"If I see you one more time, you're dead." Harry spat into the unknown persons face, as he slammed the door. He turned around and ran his fingers through his hair angrily.

Before he could get back into the room, I ran back into the bed and pretending to be sleeping.

The sound of his footsteps echoed in the room. They stopped for a second and then I heard him slowly shut the door. I looked up, but he wasn't there.

I tiptoed out of his room and down the hallway. He was in the kitchen looking around for something.

"Harry is everything okay?" I asked, acting like i had just woken up.

He immediately stopped what he was doing and looked at me as if he got caught.

"Yeah babe everything's fine." He said, walking over to me. "Did you have a good nap?"

"Yeah, until I heard you arguing with someone." I said, looking into his guilty face.

"It was nobody, okay?" He said harshly.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

"Maybe you should go home tonight, yeah?" He asked. I'm not sure if it was a genuine question or a way of making me leave.

"Uh yeah sure." I said rubbing my arms.

------------

Harry's Range Rover pulled outside of my house, Alan's car no where to be seen.

"I'll see you later." He said as he leaned in for a kiss, which I denied.

He gave me a confused look as I tried opening the door.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'll see you later or something." I mumbled as I got out and went inside.

Harry has been acting funny and it's really pissing me off. He always seems so secluded and that's not okay with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like I had something else important to say but I forgot lolol

Comment

Follow

Vote

Blahblahblah

Ily guys so much.