Chapter 29

1 MILLION READS YOU GUYS WOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessamine, will you be my girlfriend?"

A million thoughts raced through my head. Was he messing with me? He has a habit of doing that. Why would he like someone like me?

"Jess?" Harry asked worryingly, as he cupped my face with his hands.

I nodded and began smiling like a freak. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with all my will. His hands rested on my waist as he kissed me back with just as much force.

He pulled away and looked at me. "I really like you." he said, showing his signature smile. Those fucking dimples.

"I like you too, Harry." i said, kissing his cheek and releasing my arms from his neck.

---------------------------------------

We made it back into Harry's condo, which he carried me the whole way. I acutally pretended that my leg was hurting so he would carry me. I'm so damn lazy sometimes.

Once he dropped me onto the couch in his living room, i looked at him and couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Either the fact that I was pretending that my leg hurt, or I just soaked your couch." which was true because we were both still dripping wet from swimming.

"Damnit" He said, picking me back up and placing me on the island that separated the living room and the kitchen.

He grabbed a towel from the closet and attempted to soak up the water, which he failed. Looking up at me, his eyes met mine. "you'll pay for this" he said in a husky voice, earning a smile from me.

Walking towards me and stood inbetween my legs, wrapping his strong arms around my body. He began placing sloppy kisses to my jaw and made way down to my collarbone.

"Let's go to my room." He said inbetween kisses. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me down to his room. This time he was smart enough to not drop me onto his bed. He gently set me down onto the floor.

"Take off your clothes." He said quietly, as he pulled his shirt over his head. I just looked at him, admiring every feature of him. Yes, maybe he was dark on the inside, but on the outside, something about him glowed.

"Jess." He said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him hoping he didn't notice me staring, but I could tell he did by the smirk on his face. Damn it Jessamine.

I heard the metal on his belt buckle click as he pulled his pants down his legs, leaving him in his boxers. My eyes grew wide.

He chuckled and walked towards me, I still had all my clothes on.

"Let me help you." He said sedutively as he pried my wet shirt off my body, making me shiver.

"You won't be cold for long." He whispered in my ears. I looked him the eyes as I took off my shorts, never breaking eye contact. I waved the denim shorts in his face before throwing them to the side, leaving me in my bra and panties. His eyes grew a shade darker in lust as he scanned me up and down.

"You're perfect." he stated before playfully throwing me onto his king sized bed. Hovering above me he whispered, "I think it's your turn to be on top." which made me blush to the extreme. I could just feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

He layed down on the bed and pulled me on top, straddling him. As soon as I did I heard a grunt come from Harry's throat. Awkard as it sounds, I could feel him grow underneath me, turning me on as well. The only thing separating us was our underwear.

Harry grabbed my waist and rocked me back and forth, I could tell how bad he wanted me right now.

I pried both of his hands off of me and placed them above his head. Rocking back and forth, I held eye contact with him. With every moan that escaped his lips, would turn me on even more.

At this point I didn't think the bulge in his boxers could grow anymore. I could feel the tip rub against me with every motion, causing me to moan as well.

"Harry." I whispered, barely audiable. He picked me up and tossed me beside him. His fingers trailed from my breast down to my panties as he pried them off.

I looked at him and smirk, causing him to grin as i did the same thing to him.

At this point we were completely naked, except for my bra which Harry quickly tossed to the side.

I climbed on top of him, sitting up on my knees so we weren't making contact.

"How much do you want me?" i asked him, sucking on his collarbone.

Without an answer, he pushed my hips down, causing him to slip inside me. I looked down at him to see his eyes which were another shade darker.

Pleasure rushed through my body as I grinded on top of him. His hands had strong grip on my hips as he pushed up and down.

"I'm close." He said, moaning repeatingly. Sweat built up on his forehead.

Within seconds he tossed his head back and moaned louder than before. I could feel him released warm liquids inside me.

"That was amazing." He panted. I rolled over to his side. Curling up next to him, he kissed my forehead and grabbed a blanket, tossing it over our naked bodies.

"Are you cold anymore?" He said with a smirk.

"Not at all." I smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know how much you guys seem to like these chapters more ((you're welcome))

soooo here you go

If you still haven't read the story I suggested in the last chapter, you really should okay

LOVE YOU ALL

comment

follow

vote

message me? ;)