Prologue: Ahriman's Return

It was a dark, windy, snowy night at North Isle. Over the howling of the blizzard, there were the sounds of running footsteps, panting and magic casting, echoing through the whole Isle. She had just reached the top of the cliff. Danger and death called upon her.

"Looks like I don't have a choice." The priestess thought. She gasped as soon as she sensed something's heading towards her.

"Ichnihoe, Vamil, Shezraj!" She casted an energy barrier. In the nick of time, she deflected a fireball that coming straight at her.

BLAM!!! FFLF~~!

The priestess was exhausted from the battle between her and the stranger who casted the fireball. Suddenly she heard a voice echoing in her head.

"Mua Ha Ha! Looks like I got you after all." A figure came out as the voice stopped. The figure was wearing a blue battle armour, an ox-skull helmet on its head, holding a bone-made sword, walking slowly towards her.

"Why do I have the feeling that I've met this man before?" the priestess thought as the man stopped a few feet in front of her.

"Who...What are you?" she tried to speak calmly, but failed.

"Some knows me as the daeva Agas, priestess." The stranger replied.

"Agas is sealed in the demon realm as are all of the daevas! You can't be him."

"You have mistaken priestess. Our master has set us free, we are now home"

"Your master?"

"Ahriman."

"That's not possible! He was defeated long ago! I defeated him!" The priestess exclaimed. She didn't notice something's coming after her.

"Azra, Miteo, Shintos!" Agas mumbled and summoned a fireball and targeted her. She was defenceless.

BLAM!!! FLFF~~!

Agas laughed, watching the priestess' body lying on the ground.

"Good night priestess. Ha Ha Ha!" And he walked away.

After a while lying on the snow, she gained consciousness.

"I...am...not...dead...yet..." She finally got up. "All...is...not...lost..." She used her last bit of energy and called a butterfly, said: "Find the child, little one. Bring her to me."

She collapsed as soon as the butterfly flew into the cold night.