Why Me? (Jason Mccan love story)

~.~

Prologue

Nicole's P.O.V.

I walked through the doors with Bella right beside me. She dragged me here and told me that it would be fun but so far, all I've seen just from walking through the front door is people grinding, smoking, doing drugs, and drinking. Anything you could think of, they were doing. The smell of alcohol and smoke hit my nostrils like a brick.

"Bells, who's party is this?" I ask over the loud music. "I think it's some guy named Jake, no it starts with a 'j'. Oh yeah! Jason." Jason? There's no one in school named Jason. Must be new in town. I've got to meet him, maybe he's cute, not to sound sl*tty, it's just most guys at school aren't the handsomest, as they say.

"okay. Lets go dance!" I yelled to bells over the music. "Kay." We walked over to the dance floor and started dancing.

~30 mins. later~

"Bells, I gotta go peeeeee! Where's the bathroom?" She pointed to a hallway and said "I have no idea, try going over there."

"Kay." I walked toward the hallway with the feeling someone was following me.... Nah maybe I'm just going crazy, although I haven't drank anything tonight..

I opened every door I saw, which were bedrooms with people making out inside. Gross.

Finally after searching my entire life... Okay it was only 3 minutes but still.

I came across a bathroom, it was small with a bathtub, toilet, and sink. The walls were a light créme color with different kinds of patterns, the shower curtains were a white color but not a see through kind of white, just white. I closed the door, did my necessities and washed my hands.

I open the door but before I can even think, I was pushed back in by a guy I have never seen, but boy was he gorgeous. WAIT! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING! No, bad Nicole! I scolded myself in my head. He closed the door and pinned me against the wall.

Before he could say anything my nasty attitude got the best of me, someday it's gonna get me killed...

"What do you want from me? I don't even know who you are." I asked getting annoyed that a guy I don't know won't let me leave the bathroom. I was ready to scream, not that anyone would hear me over the loud music.

"Well sweetheart, you may not know me but I know you very well, I will tell you one thing, I'm Jason Mccan. And you are now my property." He said smirking.

I chuckled nervously after he said that. "Haha, funny joke almost got me."

"It wasn't a joke babygirl, you're mine now." He whispered in my ear before putting a cloth over my mouth and before I knew what was happening, I knocked out.

~.~

What'd you guys think? yes. no. maybe. Please vote, comment, share, become a fan, and read my other books... that's it.

For this book it will probably get updated 1 time every 2 weeks or more depends on how my schedule is for that time... other than that there's really nothing more if you want me to read your book just comment, message me, and don't be afraid to ask.

Bye Lots of love

-C