Part 27 ~ Lyin King

Olivia's Point Of View ~

I storm out. Outraged by the fact that I find my finance on top of that women . . the same women that he cheated on me the first time with . . Amanda. They spilt up. That's why he came back to me. Oh wait. They never broke up, did they? No. They were always together and still seeing each other. He lied to me . . this whole time. Ever since he showed up at my door step that time, saying he loves me and wants me back . . he was just lying. That's all he's ever been doing. I hear Amanda's squeals as she desperately tries to hide herself and Eric's calls of my name. Scrambling off her and after me. I turn around, not wanting to stand still any longer. I'm quickly walking down the stairs . . feeling as if steam is pouring out of my ears. I hear Eric continuing to call my name . . hoping for me to stop and look at him. 

How can I look at him now? He did it again. He's a fucking liar. 

I make it downstairs . . grabbing my hand bag and car keys. Not even caring about my shopping that I had joyfully done today, unaware of the fact that the whole shopping trip for just so that Eric could be with his little piece off ass while I was out of the house. Well, she can have him . . cause I don't want him anymore. I open the front door in one swift move . . walking down the footpath towards my car. The gravel is underneath my feet once again. Shattering rocks . . just like my heart right now. I feel Eric right behind me, grabbing my hand to holt my rapid movements of escapism. I actions of taking a firm hold of me hand makes me stop . . turing around to face him. Ugh. I can't even look at him. He disgusts me so much. 

This is it. 

We are over. Me and him are so fucking done. I mean it. This whole eye opening is making me feel sick.  I'm upset but anger seems to taking more control. He's trying to explain why he lied to me . . why he came back to me while he was still with Amanda. He's saying because he realised he still loved me. Back to that time he saw me at the mall . . I was with Michael . . buying a dress for my cousin Carly's wedding. I remember. But no . . I don't care, whatever he says I'm not listening. I don't care. 

"I'm sorry, Olivia. I messed up . . " He sighs, slightly out of breath. He continues. 

" . . but I want you and that's the truth. I'll leave Amanda and we can be together . . " He says.

He flashes me a smile. To me, seeming like he has some confidence inside of him. A little too much. And that's what pisses me off the most . . he thinks this is like all those times before now. He cheated on me . . hurt my heart and every time, I forgave him and took him back. Eric knows that. But not this time. No way. He doesn't deserve me. He never did. He's just a liar and a fake. Nothing about him is real or pure. I don't believe anything he says. Eric is an idiot . . does he seriously think that I'm going to take him back? . . just like that? He starts to speak about when we first met . . our first date. But it's not working. It's not going to work anymore . . I'm done with him completely. He has hurt me for the last time. 

That's what Eric does. He's just this serial lover. Going around and breaking hearts just to see what is inside of them . . stealing them and feeding them to his pride that is himself. His cold, stony-heart self. 

Did he ever stop and think that I might really need that . . 

. . to stay alive? 

He takes a seemingly gently hold of my hand but I yank it away from him. I'm wordless. Tears of mine speaking for me. I put my hands over my eyes, in an attempt to erase everything that I saw upstairs. All this blue inside of my body is too much to take. This whole time, I was just falling for all his bullshit. How could I have been so blind? how could I not see the signs? I look back and there are so obvious to me now. I feel so stupid. I get the strength to look at Eric . .