Part 12 ~ Bedroom Flow

Olivia's Point Of View ~

Michael is hovered over me. His hand suddenly leaves the side of me, grazing his fingertips down my stomach and along my thigh. Michael sits up on his knees, gently taking hold of mine in his large hands, slowly moving my legs apart and spreads them wide for him. His stare is intense and surely searching my face to give him the go ahead or waiting for me to signal to him that he has in fact gone too far. But no, I bite my lip in response to his erotic actions. I show a smile to dedicate what I know is going to happen. What I want to happen. His hand taking a gentle hold on his erect dick before his body covers mine once again. Holding himself up and he's careful not to put all of his weight on my seemingly petite frame. His palms flat on the mattress next to my rib cage. Michael's eyes never leave mine. 

I look down as he lines himself at my entrance . . 

"Look at me baby . . " He whispers. 

I do.

Knowing that within a matter of seconds, Michael will slide his length into my ready pussy. I allow my head to fall back slightly, resting comfortably upon the scatter of white and cream pillows that lay across the top of the bed. Michael leans closer to my face. His lips ghosting over my trembling ones, not from being fearful. But from the overwhelming excitement that is flowing through my body. 

"You okay, Liv? . . you ready baby? . . " He asks quietly. 

I nod, quietly whispering a "yeah . . " in Michael's direction. 

Slowly. I feel Michael slid himself inside of me. Stretching my walls. My eyes rolling back as the feeling of pure bliss is immediately delivered to my lost soul. I moan softly underneath him. Placing my hands on my knees, holding and keeping myself wide open for Michael. He starts moving now, he thrusts back and fourth and in and out. I tilt my head back in pleasure, exposing my now hot neck. I feel Michael's lips attach to my skin there, leaving kiss after kiss. It actually makes me smile. My mouth is slightly open, my eyes closed. The touch of Michael's thumb on my cheek, he gently brushes it up and down. I open my hazy eyes as I observe a sweet smile from Michael, I would chose to describe it, I suppose. I hear him release a groan as he thrusts at a passionately slow pace. 

I'm in bliss. So if this is a dream, please do not wake me up. 

"Michael . . oh babeeee . ." 

I whisper into his ear as his head is positioned in the crock of my neck. Our skin would burn what  may touch it by this point. My mouth falls open more. I lift my hands up from off my knees, bringing one to the back of his head, tangling with his curls and the other on Michael's side. 

"Ohh Michael . . oh my god . . " 

I'm so glad Michael wanted to leave that afternoon lunch with my mum and the newlyweds. Of course, I felt terrible for leaving the way that I did. I said I was 'sick' . . but I was desperate to leave. And I know that Michael was bored too. He's too polite to say that to anyone else but I know him and he was very bored. Poor thing, I hate that I drag Michael to all of my little family gatherings and things like that. But he has been in my life for 10 years so he is considered family by this point. 

I love how we do this . . Michael and I . . it's just the physical. I don't want his heart or his love. I just want him to do what he wants to do to my body. That is all I want. I love how we just work well together. I love our bedroom flow. 

Michael's Point Of View ~

Loving you, that's all I wanna do. 

It's all I wanna do now and forever. I can't think of anything more perfect, more beautiful than to make love to her again. Even after we did it all night when we got home from sneaking out the window of the bathroom of Carly's place . . 

Whoops . . 

Just with her laying underneath my heated body, her legs wide open for me to slide in and out of her gorgeous pink pussy. Her cute tiny hands touching me and the sweet sound of her moans. God. It's the wanting her but never getting her keeps me wanting her. Not in the way that allows me to call her my girlfriend. Buy her flowers on Valentines Day and one day an engagement ring. 

She smiles at me. A mix a blissful exhaustion from our hot love session. 

I'm blinded. Her smile shining along with those green eyes. When I finally say my love for her, I pray she'll say that she will be mine. I'm in love with all that she is. But I am crazy? Am I living in a dream? 

. . that someday she will fall in love with me? 

She moans. My heart is pounding against hers . . 

"Oh Olivia . . baby . . I love . . I love this . . so much . . " 

I take her face in my hand very gently. Connecting my lips with hers in a passionate kiss. A beam of sweat running down my forehead. The erotic sounds of our lips as they dance together along with the wet sound of me going in and out of my beautiful girl. It's at a moment such as this, where my body truly feels connected and complete. It's the way I'm feeling in my heart. I look into her eyes and I just feel pure happiness in my soul. I know she is the one. I know that it's began. Olivia is the love of my life . . forever and more . . 

I stop. Sitting myself still inside of her . . 

"Olivia baby . . I need to tell you something . . "

I say breathlessly, brushing my hand over her damp hair gently and kissing her cheek . . 

to be continued.