Part 10 ~ Sneaking Into Desire

Olivia's Point Of View ~

The sound of knifes and forks clinging to the glass plates. The invasion of constant conversation amongst the large 10 seater family dining table. The topic, involving certain newlyweds that have returned back home from their fabulous honeymoon away. Questions about what they did and not to mention bringing up the famous 'got to show us photos' statement that never seems to be too far away from being brought up. I sip from my glass of red wine, holding it in my hand in a tasteful, elegant sense. Swirling it around every so often and observing it's fine, rich colour of red. I hear a giggle coming from next to me. I snap my head to my left, seeing Michael. 

You look like a wine critic, baby . . " He whispers close to my ear.

I giggle. Picking up my fork once again. Floating it over my plate, not really having any kind of appetite anymore. My mothers loud laughter seizes my ears. I look across the table at her. Her head thrown back and her hand resting on her chest as she laughs loudly at reasons unknown to me . . and also a confused Michael seated next to me. He lets out a light chuckle in my mothers direction before turning his gaze back over to me once again. He can tell that I'm bored. Apparently, when I'm sitting down, not bothering with some kind of polite conversation and staring at nothing, really. And by coincidence, I seem to be displaying these actions at this very moment. 

He leans over to my ear . . 

"Your bored, aren't you? . . me too, baby . . " I says, but admitting the same. 

"Yes. I'm so bored right now . . " I whisper back, throwing in a chuckle. 

Michael picks up his glass of red wine, finishing it off. Putting the delicate silverware down on his table. "Wanna get out of here? . . " Michael whispers. I catch a slight smirk on his lips. 

I suddenly become worried. Looking around the table, thinking that someone has decided to come out of their little world of discussing honeymoon dreaming and heard Michael's little intriguing request. Well that's all I remember everyone talking about before Michael and I didn't want to listen anymore. I turn to face him again, feeling his hand rest on my thigh underneath the table, running it slowly upwards. His smirk returning as his fingertips tickle my skin on my thigh. The feeling of the fabric of my dress moving slowly with his touch.

"Come on . . meet me in the bathroom . . " He whispers.  

He sits up, excusing himself from the table. Wiping his mouth on a large white cloth that was sitting in my lap seconds before, setting it down on his place setting upon the table. I watch him walk away. Snapping my head quickly back to the table as my mum's voice sounds concerning of my apparent startled actions just now.

"Olivia, darling . . are you alright? . . " Mum asks me, I nod quickly. 

Hoping to halt any further questions she may have. I need to find a good excuse so that I can sneak away and meet my fun lover who is waiting in the bathroom. I sit up slowly. 

"Umm, I'm not feeling too well actually . . excuse me for a moment, please . . " 

I see everyone tilting their heads to the side slightly as I stand up, in sympathy of my sudden 'unwell' feelings that I had just broadcast to everyone. I turn quickly, fleeing off to the bathroom to meet Michael. I'm then hit with a thought - I don't even even know where the bathroom is. This isn't my house, it's Carly's. I walk upstairs with my eyes darting left and right . . peaking into each room as I pass by curiously.  

Wow . . 

I never noticed . . until now.

How beautiful Carly's house is. They bought it just after they got together . . so a few years ago. How they offered such a place - don't ask me. The upstairs is quiet spacious with beautiful black and white photos that sit side by side with each other in gold frames on a maroon feature wall. I take a closer look at one. I see a picture of Carly and I when we where younger. I smile softly at the sweet sight. Dragging my eyes down to a photo of Michael and I. I know that by this time, we had known each other for a year, or just over. Our friendship growing as we got to know more and more about one another. Michael and I really do have a great friendship. A quite whisper of my name is announced throughout the upstairs area of the house, my head turning in every direction. My attention heading towards the end of the hallway. My eyes landing on a closed door. I approach it, knocking lightly with my knuckles. 

"Hello? . . Michael? . . " I ask against the door, whispering. 

Goofy light laughter invades the other side of the white door. "Yes Olivia, come in . . "

I look around quickly. Opening and closing the door at the same speed. I feel Michael's arms wrapped around my waist instantly . . his chin resting on my shoulder. 

" I missed you, Liv . . " He tells me. 

I giggle. "Michael, it's only been a few minutes . . " 

" . . can't I miss my number one girl? . . " 

He whispers. Allowing me to feel like a ray of sun is shining off my sudden lightened body, he's always saying little sweet things like that. I turn around to face him. His eyes locking onto mine.

"Your out of your mind, Michael . . " I say grinning, feeling a glow about myself. 

"Your amazing . . " Michael says as he grabs me, his voice sounding direct. 

He picks me up, making me gasp quietly from his smooth actions. He pecks my lips. I giggle as Michael then releases them, my arms wrapping around his neck and my legs around his waist, locking his lips with mine around. He turns around, allowing his back to touch the wall behind him and slides down the wall slowly, stretching his legs out straight in front of him as he sits down on the black tiled and surprisingly clean floor. With me comfortably seated on top of him. My legs on either side of his, straddling his lap. He brings a hand up, brushing a few loose strands of my brown wavy locks behind my ear. 

"What do you wanna do? . . " I ask him. 

He looks up at the roof, an obvious thought ringing in both our minds. We're having fun. That's all it is.

"Oh I don't know, maybe we could . . " 

Michael smiles. Bringing his face into the crock of my neck. Feeling his lips leave soft kisses on my skin there. I giggle. However, His kisses getting more intense . . making me moan softly. I close my eyes from the tingling feeling he is giving me. 

"Michael . . can we go? . . " I moan again in a whisper though. 

My voice pouring out with desperation. I'm sure that he can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I just need some good loving right now.

"Back to ours, Olivia? . . "He says with a wink. 

I nod. If witnessed by on lookers it would be described as this . . we stand up from our sitting and straddling position. Michael making his way to open the door, reaching out his hand to take hold of the door knob. 

"Wait, Michael . . I don't wanna go back . . it's so boring . . "

Michael giggles . . 

"Well, what do we say . . what do we do? . . " I look around, raising a single eyebrow. An idea coming into my devil of a mind in this moment. 

"We could sneak out the window? . . and besides, I said that I wasn't feeling well before meeting you in here so they won't know . . " I tell Michael. 

We look at the window then back at each other. Grins upon both of us faces. Running over to it and opening it wide. Our laughter is constant and childlike as we climb out. We make our rapid escape from such a boring evening. Don't get my wrong . . I love my family. But . . 

My God. I would rather be elsewhere right now. 

Michael and I laugh all the way to his car that's parked in this perfect family like little street. Driving away . . back to our place. 

to be continued.