Part 22 ~ Threatened

Olivia's Point Of View ~

I hear my name being softly whispered along with the feeling of lips scattered all over my cheek. I giggle in my sleep, my eyes still closed. 

"Hmm . . Michael . . " I say. My voice consumed with sleep, my mind in a world of dreams.

A hand falls upon my relaxed shoulder, shaking me gently this time. My name still being repeated. I flutter my eyes open, my dreams being dusted away once again. I see the suns bright, warm rays seeping through the closed curtains and the peaceful sounds of birds chirping as they had awakened hours before. My sleepy eyes look at the unknown individual, blinking them quickly to get used to the bright morning light the sun gives. I see Eric standing before me, leaning down at me. 

"Oh Eric . . hey babe . . " I say softly, sitting up and rubbing my eyes. 

I feel something fall, looking beside me to see Michael still sleeping on the couch. He is completely unaware of Eric's presence. He's lying down on his back and I soon realise that I was lying on top of Michael. It was his arms falling to his side as they were once wrapped around me. Oh boy. Michael and I must have fallen asleep on the couch last night. Whoops! I look back at Eric, he's giving me a certain look . . but I think I know that look. It's not what it looks like, this is all just a big misunderstanding. I turn to Michael, gently shaking him awake to alert him of what this situation may bring.

"Michael . . Michael, wake up! . . " I say to him gently. 

He opens his eyes, looking around a little confused. He rubs his eyes after they land on Eric. Michael sit's up from his reclining position on the couch . . however, Michael has a kind of whatever tone in his voice. 

"Oh . . yeah, hey Eric . . " Michael says. 

I chuckle, nervous as hell right now. 

"Eric, after you left I came downstairs cause I thought I couldn't sleep anymore . . " I tell him. 

I continue to explain it to Eric in the best way that I can. I'm looking Eric in the eyes. I don't want him to think anything was going on with Michael and I . . it wasn't. I clear my throat, my nicely waxed eyebrows raised. 

" . . then Michael came downstairs to make sure that I was okay, we were talking on the couch and then we must have just fallen asleep . . " Eric just nods. 

It's nothing, but I pray that Eric see's it that way. I would never do such a thing to Eric now that we are back together. I'm crazy about him. I love him . . a lot. Eric walks away and into the kitchen, I follow him. Leaving Michael still sitting up on the couch, trying to wake up. I walk into the kitchen after Eric. He has his back facing me. What is Eric thinking? I don't know what to think. 

"Eric . . it's nothing. I promise, babe . . " I say. 

He turns to look at me, walking closer to me. "I'm not angry . . " he finally says. 

Taking a hold of both hands with his. 

"Olivia, when we first started dating . . you told me that you and Michael have been good friends for years, even before you and I even met" . . 

I'm looking at him. Not knowing where he is going with this. 

" . . but was anything else going on with you and Michael? . . " 

My heart stops. What does he want or expect me to say to him in response to such a question? Do I just go ahead and tell Eric that Michael and I did in fact have sex? Oh God. What will happen if I tell Eric the truth? I don't want to lose him if I do . . will I? Alright, I will. I'm going to tell Eric the truth. Because I feel it's the right thing to do right now.