Chapter 65

Matt's POV

"Matt." Brian yelled from the kitchen. "You're getting fucking married." Then he laughed like a maniac until I walked in.

"Calm down." I said. "You're getting married soon too."

"I know." And he started laughing again. Obviously nerves were getting the better of him. "But fuck, the same woman for the rest of your life."

I shook my head at him, smiling. "That's the idea Brian." I murmured. "Spending the rest of my life with Charlotte."

"Yeah you're right." He said softly, even he understood how precious life was to me and Charlotte.

"Of course I am." I smiled. "Now let's get ready so I can marry her already."

And that was all I wanted to do, marry Charlotte, have our baby and then spend the rest of my life loving her.

We got ready and drove down to the church, having a beer on the way. I was happy and I couldn't imagine I'd ever feel happier, I was marrying the love of my life and I was getting to do it with my best friends by my side.

I stood down the front waiting, and when my Mother ran down, smiling widely, I knew she was here and this was really happening.

I smiled as Bronwyn, Bailey and Holly walked down the aisle, but finally, once Charlotte appeared I didn't take my eye's off of her and I didn't for the whole ceremony.

"Matthew." The minister finally said. "You may now kiss your bride."

And kiss her I did, in front of everybody, I didn't care who was watching, because finally we were here, we were married and for a long time I thought this day would never arrive.

"Husband." Charlotte murmured against my lips.

"Fuck yes." I whispered, smiling down at her.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder, holding her close as we walked back down the aisle and outside, kissing her once we made it.

"Ughhhhh." Holly screamed, throwing herself at us. "You're actually married." And she burst into tears. "God, I'm so happy for you two, I really am."

"Thanks Holly." Charlotte said softly hugging her and I did the same to Bailey, who cried quietly on my shoulder.

The guys made there way over to us, and I shook their hands awkwardly while still trying to comfort Bailey, but thankfully I was able to palm her off onto Arin.

I put my arm around and Charlotte and pulled her close to me again, she was going to be close to me forever, I wasn't ever letting go.

"Let's go and do these photo's." Brian said grinning. "And get our drink on."

"You bet." I said to him smiling.

We all piled into the car's, heading to the beach for photo's.

"Here." Holly said as soon as we got out of the car. "Have a drink."

I grabbed the beer she was offering, taking a mouthful.

"I can't." Charlotte said quietly. "My meds."

I smiled to myself, her meds. At least Holly believed her and got her a soda instead.

Getting our photo's done was fun and the photographer took plenty, which was good, I wanted memories of today and I wanted as many as I could get.

"How are feeling?" I asked Charlotte once we were back in the car and on our way to the reception.

She looked at me smiling. "I feel wonderful."

I smiled, leaning over and kissing her. "And you look wonderful baby." I murmured.

She wrapped her arm's around my neck and we had a good old make out session in the back seat of the car. By the time we arrived I was feeling more than a little flustered.

"Later." Charlotte whispered as we got out of the car.

"Oh." I murmured, kissing her neck. "You can bet on it."

She giggled and took my hand as we headed inside.

I smiled widely when we were introduced as Mr and Mrs Sanders, it sounded so nice and so right, I loved it, so much.

We sat down, we ate, we laughed, we celebrated. It really was a special day, for all of us.

"I'm tired." Charlotte yawned as the night began to wrap up.

I nodded. "Me too." I said. "How about we say our goodbyes and head home."

"Please." She whispered, kissing me softly.

We said goodbye and honestly that took nearly an hour, but finally we got home.

I spent a bit of time, undressing Charlotte slowly, loving my new wife and after we laid in bed, talking quietly.

"Now that's over." Charlotte murmured. "We can concentrate on the baby."

"Yes we can." I murmured, kissing her cheek.

"I guess we can start telling people." She murmured and I nodded into her neck.

"We can." I whispered, excited to see my parents reaction. "How are you feeling baby?" I asked her softly, stroking her cheek.

She sighed. "I feel good Matt." She murmured. "Actually I feel great."

"Good." I murmured, placing my hand on her stomach. "What do you think we're having?"

She laughed. "I don't know." She whispered. "As long as our baby is healthy and as long as this pregnancy goes as planned I don't care what we have Matt."

"Me neither." I murmured, turning her face so I could kiss her softly. "I love you Char."

"I love you Matt." She murmured.

I laid there, with my wife in my arm's, watching her sleep. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe that I could be so happy, that one person could make me so happy, but she did, Charlotte was my everything.

I eventually fell asleep, I mean I was exhausted too, but I slept soundly.

Being happy, being content, I loved this feeling.