Chapter 36

Charlottes POV

I thought I was in heaven when he kissed me, but now this was heaven. He kissed me and pushed my panties down gently. I raised my hips and he slid them down. I felt his hand slid up my leg then I gasped as he slid a finger inside me, moving it slowly, then adding another. He rubbed my clit softly with his thumb and I bit my lip, trying to be quite.
I grabbed his boxers, and he helped me get them off. I looked at him and smiled, his size was impressive and I was a little worried about that fitting in me.
He kissed me softly again and I got lost, his kisses made time stop and I wasn't aware of anything else around me.
He pushed gently and I felt him enter me, filling me and I closed my eye's, it felt perfect.
He moved gently, and I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. God it felt so good.
His kissed my face, my nose, my forehead, my cheeks before his lips made there way back to mine.
I closed my eye's, I was going to cum very soon and I was enjoying the sensations flowing through my body.
"Charlotte." Matt murmured.
I moaned in response, I wasn't capable of anything else.
"Charlotte." He moaned, moving faster.
I kept pace with him until I wasn't capable and then I wrapped my legs around his waist, riding the waves that were going through my body.
Matt was kissing me and I was moaning against his lips. He put his hand in my hair, kissing me deeply, then he pressed his face to my neck moaning softly.
I held him tightly, biting my lip as his pace quickened and I felt his warmth inside me.
He slowed down, still with his face buried in my neck, and I layed there, wrapped around him, my limbs shaking.
"Are you cold?" He murmured, kissing my cheek.
"No, no I'm not."
I felt him smile against my cheek. "Good."
We layed there in silence for awhile, him still inside me, but eventually he rolled off and I felt empty and a little sad.
"We should go home." He murmured, kissing me again.
We slowly got dressed, packing everything up and heading to the car. Before I got in Matt pressed his lips to my forehead and I closed my eye's, leaning into him.
We didn't talk on the way home, just held hands, comfortable in the silence.
When we got home, we unpacked the car, still in silence.
"I think I'll go to bed." I said quietly.
Matt pulled me into his arms. "Tired?"
I nodded against his chest. "You coming?"
"I am."
I pulled him upstairs and into my room, we got changed and climbed into bed.
He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eye's, relaxing in his arms.
As I started to drift I had a sudden thought.....my list.......Matt had read my list. He didn't mean any of it, he was doing some sort of community service, helping out the dying girl.
I looked at him sleeping and felt a tear slide down my cheek.
I turned over, away from him and removed his arm from my waist. I suddenly felt repulsed, more with myself than him.