Chapter 3

Zack's POV

"Oh hey shit." Brian suddenly said. "Holly just messaged me, I know where they are."
"So?" Matt asked.
"Sooooo, let's go." I suggested.
"You can't go." Matt said. "She didn't show up last night at your party."
"Please, Holly wants me." Brian smirked.
"Yeah but still."
"Let's go." I said standing up. "Who knows what they're up to."
"Unbelievable." Matt said, but I noticed he was following us anyway.
"Wait up." Johnny called.
Matt ended up driving us to the club the girls were at and we went in. They were in some VIP section and we got a drink, standing at the bar watching them.
"Seriously Matt, Monique is wasted." Brian laughed.
He just nodded.
"Oh shit, is that Charlotte?" I asked them, pointing at a girl who was dancing seductively around a pole. "Oh shit, is that Holly?"
"What the fuck." Brian said, putting his drink down and making his way over to them.
I spotted Elizabeth and made my way over.
"Baby." She squealed, throwing herself into my arm's.
"Hey." I whispered kissing her.
"I missed you." She murmured.
Oh hell, I'd missed her, alot.
"Are you having fun?" I asked.
"Fun." Monique screeched, walking over to us. "This has been the best night. Babe." She said looking at Matt. "Charlotte is organizing mine."
"Sure whatever." Matt said slipping his arm around her waist.
"Oh hey guys." Charlotte called, walking over to us.
I noticed she was being followed closely by some guy.
"Who's he?" I whispered to Elizabeth.
"Some guy who's been following her around all night. I think his name is Jake or Josh or something."
I nodded, checking him out, he seemed okay but if he touched her I'd have to step in.
"Where's Arin?" Charlotte asked.
"Hungover from last night." Matt told her. "Why do you ask?" He grinned.
For some reason Matt had it in his head that Charlotte and Arin would be perfect together but I didn't see it.
"No Matt." She said, turning back around and walking off with Jake or Josh or whatever his name was following her.
"Leave her alone." Elizabeth told him.
"I'm just trying to help." He told her.
"Well your not."
Elizabeth was always so protective when it came to Charlotte that honestly whenever Charlotte did meet a guy, they were never good enough anyway.
"He's joking babe." I murmured, kissing her cheek.
"Let's go." She said suddenly, grabbing her purse. "Charlotte." She screamed. "We're going."
"Nice one." I mouthed at Matt, he just shrugged.
Charlotte came over, grabbing her purse, that guy following.
"Where do you think your going?" Matt asked him.
"Just walking her out is all." He said, looking up at Matt.
Charlotte threw Matt a filthy look and walked out with whatshisname right behind her.
"Can't you just leave her alone Matt." Elizabeth snapped.
"I'm just looking out for her."
"Well don't bother." She said, following Charlotte.
I looked at Matt and shrugged.
When it came to Elizabeth you could do anything but fuck with her sister.