The Promise(Noctis)

Noctis x reader

Young!Noctis (age 13) p.o.v:

Since I'm 13, my dad said that i can look around town. When i was going around town i saw a girl my age. She had (h/c),red eyes, and short hair. She looked perfect. I went up to talk to this girl.

N:Hi what's your name?

Yn:My name is yn? You?

N: I'm Noctis. You have a nice name yn.

Yn: o-oh thank you and you too have a nice name Noctis.

After that we kept talking until i had to go away with my dad somewhere. I said my goodbye and told her not to forget me and my name.

Promise yn?

I promise.

After that i left...

Couple years later....

Yn's p.o.v:
I haven't seen him for a long time. I wonder what he looks like now....i was on my way to the kingdom to see if he came back. The guards know me well, and always would let me in to see The Caelum family. I asked the Queen if Noctis was back yet with the king.
Q: well they said they would be here any minute now.

Yn: oh ok.

We both hear the the door open and i see......NOCTIS!!!
I was so happy to see him.

NOCTIS!!!I was so happy to see him

Yn: hey Noctis! Remember me?

N:....yn?!

Yn: you remember me!

Later on we sat above the moon. And Noctis wanted to tell me something.

N: um yn i know that we've known each other for a long time now and...

Yn: yeah?

Why do i feel nervous now...

He got closer to me.

N: i love you yn with all my heart.

I was suprised. He kissed me on the lips passionatly. I kissed him back.

Yn: love you too Noct.

I never imagined him to love me back all these years.