Chapter 11

He wanted to kill him, flay the skin from his back or tie him to a post above the ground and deprive him from what sustains mers alive. Make the vile man suffer for harming his beloved. The only thing stopping Atlantis was Morgan, who's green eyes peered at Elric.

Elric was the same race as Morgan, black spikes blending into black scales, dark blue hair glinting with silver dust. His silver irises glinting hatefully in his direction and the Emerald Prince only returned the look.

"What do you achieve by trying to kill Morgan?" The Diamond King said, his white hair glowing beneath the brilliance of the light faeries, illuminating the usually dark dungeons.

The prisoner hissed, baring his sharp teeth. Atlantis felt his blood boil, hand clenching the knife strapped to his side.

"Atlantis," Morgan murmured, a single taloned hand resting on his forearm. To anyone it was a simple gesture but to Atlantis it sent his heart fluttering inside his chest. It was the same gesture Morgan used when Atlantis's temper got the best of him.

Atlantis took a deep breath, his anger diminishing. He wanted so desperately to wrap his arms around Morgan, to feel his tender lips against his skin.

"If he doesn't want to talk, we'll leave him there until he does. He won't be able to escape, these walls have been blessed by Ursula herself, nothing escapes without the King's permission," Destan said, motioning for them to follow along with the light fae, leaving the prisoner in the dark.

"We should leave," Morgan murmured, "Queen Aceso won't need my help in awakening. The goddess of healing will awaken her."

Destan smiled and placed a hand on Morgan's shoulder, "Thank you. You may have yet to remember us, but you have done so much for me and my beloved. I cannot thank you enough."

The witch shrugged, "I only hope to remember what was forgotten, but for now, I have a mission to complete."

Atlantis perked up, "What may that be?"

"To awaken the gods," Morgan said, his voice firm and with purpose.

"In that case," Destan spoke, snapping his fingers, "Take Cassio with you. I am sure he will be much help in the days to come."

The tiny fae came swimming through, his light shining brightly with eagerness, "Master Morgan!"

A smile spread across Morgan's full lips, "Hello little one."

The fae's laughter echoed between them, his tiny arms wrapping around Morgan's finger.

Atlantis smiled softly, enjoying the sweet moments where he could see Morgan smile.

******

His heart thudded rapidly inside his chest, he swore he would come in the morning but as the night waned on, he couldn't ignore the bad feeling that had risen inside his chest.

Caspian's head broke the surface, eyes searching for the fire or a hint of Marcus's music, but he heard none but the silent breeze.

He could already be asleep, he thought, before a loud cry filled with pain reached his ears.

"Marcus!" he cried out, his powerful tail propelling him forward, shifting into a pair of legs once he reached the beach. The sight before him sent his stomach lurching towards his throat.

Curled up in a ball, was Marcus.

Blood stuck on to his pale skin, white hair tinged red, his beautiful features no longer visible, save for his silver eyes. They were wide and filled with pain, tears seeping down his eyes, mixing with the blood that coated his cheeks.

"Marcus!" he spoke, kneeling by his side, hands hovering just a few inches from his slender body.

The boy trembled, "Caspian?" he rasped.

Guilt filled his chest. The consequences of an unfinished bond were already coming visible. Any longer and he was sure Marcus would turn into a creature with a thirst for blood.

"Marcus, you need to listen to me. I can take the pain away but you must do what I tell you. Do you understand?" Caspian said, gently scooping Marcus into his arms.

The young man only nodded, fear evident in his silver orbs.

"Do you feel much pain now?" Caspian murmured softly, pressing Marcus's body against his.

Marcus parted his lips, the tips of newly formed fangs visible beneath his full but cracked lips, "Only a little bit."

Quickly he took the boy into the water, helping him float as the sea cleansed his skin and with the help of his own hands. As the blood slowly slipped away, faint marks covered Marcus's skin, the tips of his ears looking rather odd.

"I have to complete the bond between us," Caspian murmured softly.

"Bond?" Marcus rasped.

He nodded as he pulled Marcus closer to him, "I didn't think this would happen sooner but when I bit you, a bond had been initiated and because it's incomplete, your body is transforming into a creature. The kind my people call wraiths."

A soft whimper came from Marcus, "Just take the pain away, please."

Caspian swallowed as he bought his hand into his lips, letting the fangs sink into the skin of his wrist. He pulled away and brought it towards Marcus's lips, "Drink."

Marcus's eyes grew wide with fear before his pupils dilated and an intense hunger could be seen with the silver pools. With a low growl, Marcus covered the wound with his lips, suckling greedily.

Caspian shivered as pleasurable warmth spread throughout his body. There were many stories of how forming the bond was something intimate, met by two people who's feelings surpassed the physical aspect.

"Caspian," he heard Marcus say, lips moving against the wrist of his skin. His voice was no longer raspy and his skin had taken a vibrant tone. Through the light of the moon, he could see blood pulse through the vein in his neck.

"Marcus," he murmured, his voice filled with lust, "I need-"

"Do it," Marcus whispered, tucking his white hair over the other side of his neck, exposing the tender skin.

Gently, he sank his fangs into the skin, the sweet taste of Marcus's blood filling his mouth and quenching the thirst that had begun to accumulate in his now parched throat.

A quiet moan came from Marcus, their arousals suddenly evident and pressing against each other's legs, "Caspian," he moaned again. Slender fingers slid down his back, sending shivers down his spine. Caspian's hands rested against Marcus's narrow waist, soft skin against his calloused hands.

It was in that moment, he knew that he had feelings for the human and the human returned them.

It wasn't until a few moments after, they sealed their bond, Caspian's grunts mingling with Marcus's mewled moans. A sound so beautiful, he wanted to hear it over and over again.

Whew! Tried to keep this scene slightly less explicit than it was supposed to be! I hoped you liked it!

Vote & Comment! :)