Dripping in lucidity

Chapter 12

★·.·✶·.·★·.·✶·.·★
Lissy

For a couple of weeks I just kept an eye on my sister's whereabouts; like the shadow keeping her out of trouble.

I started getting obsessive over everything she did, but I still managed to keep a distance and she hadn't noticed my prying eyes yet.

"Lissy baby, have you been avoiding me?" Antonin brushed his hand through my silky hair whilst looking at me adoringly.

"Of course not why would you think that." I wrapped the bed sheet across my exposed body as his comment had taken me by surprise.

"You just seem a little distant I guess." He sighed.

"Antonin I can hardly keep myself away from you. You're just so irressitable."I rolled my body on top of his which he didn't seem to be displeased about.

"Okay my love." He placed a kiss against my lips and I knew I was in the clear.

The guy she's been hanging out with seems so different to her.

She's an innocent rose and he's trying to introduce her to the thorns that decorate the world around her, it petrifies me as I've only wanted to let her explore the petals in her proximities.

He's obtuse.

He's reckless.

A bad influence from the looks of things and to top it off he acts like an adolescent who never grew up. Not really the type of guy I thought Char would associate herself with.

Although I do feel slightly in the wrong about prying on her, it also made me realise how different she is amongst those she truly trusts.

I mean, I always assumed we had a close relationship, but she seems brighter in his company I buzzed to myself.

Almost as if she's a bundle of gas being ignited into a dazzling fire ball of light. A star shining amongst a close ally, stunning those around them with their difference  in perspective.

But aside from my judgmental thoughts and protective thoughts towards him. I have to admit that he seems so friendly.

He's like that face you would instantly identify in a crowd, because he didn't fit in.

He seems odd, a squiggle amongst straight lines. But his unique body language intrigued me. He seemed wise beyond his years.

"You look good enough to eat." He greeted her yesterday.

"Jacques you're making me blush."

"I can't help myself it's true."

It had to be admitted that he was a charmer.

This made me appreciate him for sharing himself with another squiggle on my page. My sister.

She's a bundle full of ideas waiting to explode into words.

This morning I admired her positive energy as I spotted her at her usual breakfast spot and decides to join her. "Hello, didn't expect to see you here." I smiled sweetly.