Suffer silently her only request

Chapter 25
  ★·.·✶·.·★·.·✶·.·★ 
Federico

Solo puedo pensar en ti. I can only ever seem to fill my thoughts with images of you.

I wish that you hadn't of done that Charlotta.

I'm so frustrated at you and yet I'm still here, I have to force myself to sit in this hospital room, whilst your heart monitor drives me almost to the state of paranoia.

It's been thirty-five days since the incident occurred, Lotta and I need you to open those dainty eyelids before I drive myself insane. Why would you do this to me, leave me to deal with the consequence of your actions.

It's the fifth Thursday today, which means that your family will be visiting tomorrow. Although since I met all of them for the first time, they seem to all appear at different points in the day, hardly ever accompanied by one another.

At first I questioned this. but then I realised they were all grieving the death of your mother and coped with it in different ways.

"Hi Fede, nice to meet you officially." A familiar face greeted me, her voice was usually flirtatious but I assumed that was just her personality. I realised that she was the girl who dated Jacques; I felt like the biggest idiot as it clicked that she was your oldest sister.

I'm so sorry Amore.

You'd never mentioned that there was so many of you, I wasn't intimidated by them, but they all seemed so similar to you, it scared me a little. What other secrets so you dare not speak to me ?

"You must be Federico." A low voice croaked behind me, I straightened up at the site of an elderly fellow.

"Yes sir I am." I shook his hand politely. He had a strong hand shake, I realised where you'd got those beautiful irises from.

"It's wonderful to finally meet you young boy man, I hope Char Bar hasn't been causing you too much trouble." He smiled trying to break the ice but silence followed shortly afterwards.

Her father was a tall, thin man. I could tell he'd lost weight recently due to his clothes being extremely baggy. He appeared so broken, just like my pounding heart.

"Sir, she has never bright anything more to my life than happiness. I love her with all of my heart and blame myself entirely for this happening." I brushed my hand across her check as her chest responded to her inhalation of another breath. She was still here.

"Federico I've heard many good things about you, but I never assumed you would blame yourself for this." His body language was naturally so accepting, he appeared so friendly I just wanted to hug him but I knew that this conversion was meant to prove I was enough for his daughter.

"If anyone should I think the coward standing before you should have been checking up on his daughter, instead of residing in dealing with the death of his wife by consuming countless alcoholic beverages." Despite the fact that his voice wavered as a tear fell down his cheek. I empathised for this man. He was knocking on deaths door begging to be accepted to join his wife. I would be the same.

Mi amore, why did you never mention any of them to me ? Why?  Were you ashamed of what I had become?

It irritates me that you can annoy me even without being fully in my presence, but this bitter grudge is burst when I perch my stare onto your peachy lips. Tienes una sonrisa muy hermosa. (You have a very lovely mouth) I wish to perch my lips beside them, needing to feel that desirable pulse through them.