Bedbound

Chapter 17

  ★·.·✶·.·★·.·✶·.·★
Federico

"Keep your eyes closed, otherwise you'll ruin the surprise. And we wouldn't want that would we? Lotta." I teased her with my mischievous comments.

"Feds you could just tell me right now." She attempted to pull my hips and align them to hers, but I caught her wrists before she's even gotten the chance.

"Not on my watch, beautiful." She forced a sigh to travel out of her body and relaxed her shoulders once again.

Today, my amore is turning the magnificent age of twenty and her skin i still caressed with all her youthful years still ahead of her, I couldn't help but gawk at her beautiful reflection and admire her without her knowledge.

Whenever I speak her name, the mellifluous, sweet sound pleased my ears and sent aquiver down my torso, warming that special area on my chest I left only for her.

My little Lotta, the bare thought of her turns my insides to mush.

Te quiero con toda mi alma.

I love you with all my soul, every single piece of it.

"Feds where an earth are you taking me." Her lip quivered in anticipation, she looked adorable.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I kissed the tips of her fingers teasingly.

I'd never realized the entirety of a soul consuming love until this creature wavered into my life, just at the right moment; I've been beyond thrilled there after.

So it's that day of the year, where I'm given permission to bend over backwards to please this woman, who already seems so content with how everything in her life that is circulating.

"You know by many of my friends would take the tube blind folded amore. What have I got myself into, again." She huffed impatiently as I held onto her entire body carefully.

"Because you love me, that's why amore." I wrapped my hand around her waist and squeezed her closer amongst the cluster of people on the underground platform.

It's her birthday and I was bubbling with pleasure at the thought of celebrating it.

That means that my job is already made a million zillion trillion times harder. But I think I've pinned these celebrations down to a fine art.

Hopefully she won't accidently pour the vodka over me, thinking it was water like she did last year, although it did amuse me immensely.

"Fede, take it off now, I feel sick, please, baby." She whined in response and pouted her lips just in order that I wouldn't be able to resist them.

I could tell she was fooling around because she stroked my chin, just the way I liked it.

But her savage tactics weren't going to swede my decision; not today at least.

"We're five minutes from our destination." I mimicked the SATNAV voice and guided her along the path that I'd mapped out for the whole of last week.