chapter 3

Darla looked around as she saw other kids who were chattering amongst themselves and having their individual conversations as she was walking down the aisle and looking for a place to sit as she didn't know any of these kids. It felt like her first day of school all over again. Luckily for her, there didn't seem to be that many kids on the bus. Just finding a place to sit was a bit of a challenge, but she sat in a seat by herself and stared out the window.

A boy that was excited about going to camp was a seat behind her and decided to try and be friends with her. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Um... I'm Darla..." the curly blonde girl introduced herself. "What's yours?"

"I'm Luke, are you as excited as I am?" Luke smiled.

"I'm a little nervous..." Darla admitted. "I haven't been to summer camp before."

"It's normal to be nervous, but don't worry, you're going to have a fun time at Camp Little Moose." Luke told her.

"I guess you've been there before?" Darla asked, interested.

"Nope, this is my first time there." Luke smiled.

"Oh... Well, you seem like the camping type already." Darla shrugged.

"And you will too soon." Luke smiled.

While the bus was taking Darla, Luke, and the rest of the kids to the camp, Atticus, Patch, and the gang were heading to a store before heading to the camp after picking up Mo who brought Colette with her.

"You two seem to be getting real close." Atticus said to his girlfriend as she had the cocker spaniel puppy with her instead of Angel, but mostly since Colette and Patch liked each other.

"Well, I would have brought Angel, but she insisted that I bring Colette instead." Mo said.

"Probably wants alone time with Scamp." Atticus assumed.

"I think that's safe to assume." Mo agreed.

Scooby smiled down to Patch and Colette and thought they looked very cute together.

"Camp Little Moose, here we come!" Fred sounded the most excited out of everybody as they rode off.

Meanwhile, upstairs in the Fudo bathroom...

Drell was snoozing until he felt someone washing and scrubbing his hair, then smirked. "Oh, Emily, you don't have to do this..." he then looked over and screamed. "CHERRY?!"

"Hi..." Cherry droned as she shampooed his hair for him.

"Okay, what are you doing?" Drell asked her.

"Washing your hair..." Cherry said.

Drell narrowed his eyes. "Are you kissing up to me so I don't hurt you?"

"No, I just wanna wash your hair, it looks like a mess..." Cherry defended.

"They made you do this, didn't they?" Drell asked, referring to Patrick and Emily.

"Why would you say such a thing?" Cherry replied. "Why Drell, I'm flabbergasted! I might wanna be friends with you and you just turn me away!"

Drell gave her a look that told her that he didn't buy it.

"Yes, they made me..." Cherry then confessed quickly.

"Then you may continue." Drell said before going back to being relaxed.

Cherry nodded and started to wash his hair.

Drell yawned and got some rest as she washed him. "Don't you try anything..."