I'm stuck here...w/ out Jack?

I opened my eyes and I tried to move, but I couldn't I felt super dizzy and nauseous and I couldn't really see very well. 

I saw a figure moved, but I couldn't tell who it was. "Jack?" I asked hopefull.

For a response I heard laughter, but I knew it wasn't Jack's. "Funny how things work, huh Jenny?...First he kills my sister and now I take you away from him only I won't kill you because I'm not a monster. Jack is a monster what do you even see in him? Anyways that's not the point, the point is that you are here and Jack is not." Mason finished laughing at the end.

I tried to move away from the sound of his voice, but I couldn't move. I felt his hand touch my cheek, but I couldn't move. 

"Mason" I gasped. 

"Shh it's okay, I just gave you a sedative, but don't worry Jack won't find you here" he whispered. I felt shocked, where the heck where were we. Where was Jack? I felt smal tears roll down my cheek. 

"Don't cry Jenny. I'll be your new best friend, and you won't have to worry about me killing anybody or trying to force myself upon you." Mason said.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else. 

"It's okay if you don't want to talk to me now. I know that I don't look like a great guy, but I am." he said sighing. I opened my eyes. 

"Mason?" I asked.

"Yes Jenny?" he replied.

"Jack said you guys worked together. Who was worse, you or him?" I asked afraid of the answer I was going to get.

"He was. Jack always was. If I was drunk maybe I'd be worse, but he was worse. He enjoyed killing people. I don't the only reason I did it was because I had to. Go to sleep, and if you still want to hear this I'll tell you tomorrow" he explained as he left.

----

I woke up and there was light shining through the curtain. I tried to move my hand in it moved. I saw everything clear, which meant I wasn't drugged anymore.

I stood up almost falling, but I gained my balance and walked to the window to see where I was. I looked out the window and I saw nothing just dirt. There were no other houses, just some ugly green bushes.

I sighed and walked slowly to the kitchen. There was a bowl of oatmeal. I started to eat it cause I was starving.

I got up and went to the phone. I dialed Jack's number, a number I knew by memory. "Hello?" a voice asked. I din't know if it was Jack because the voice was so different. 

"Jack?" I asked.

"Who is this?" the voice asked.

"Jack it's me-" 

"Jenny?" he asked cutting me off before I fifnished.

"Ya, it's me." I said smiling.

"Jenny are you okay? Where are you?" he asked in a rush.

"Yes I am and to answer where I am I don't know I'm in some kind of-" I began.

"Jenny who are you calling?" Mason's voice asked.

I froze and quickly hung up. "No one. I-I was just wondering if you had phone service here" I said stupidly.

"You know what's so funny?" he asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"It's so obvoius when you lie." he said smiling. 

"Oh sorry I was calling my mom, so she wouldn't worry" I said luckily without stuttering.

 He eyed me skeptically, but then shrugged it off. "Did you eat the oatmeal I left for you?" he asked.

I nodded. I didn't move I was frozen afraid he was going to do something. "Do you still want to know?" he asked.

"Know what?" I asked, not sure what he was talking about. Mason sat down on the chair casually.

"About who was worse me or Jack?" he said looking at me as if I were stupid.

"Oh um I guess...Why are you acting so calm?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know what you mean."

"Hello?" I said pointing at myself. "Are you going to kill me or what?" I asked a bit afriad.

"Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to punish Jack by taking someone he loves alot" he said as if I were stupid.

"But I love him to so your punishing me too" I said as I stood in front of him, and tears slowly started to fall down my cheeks.

"Don't you think my sister loved me too!" he yelled as he stood and came toward me with an angry look on his face. "You're so lucky your still alive Jenny, because unlike my sister she's dead." he said in my face.

I cringed from his loudness, but he put his hand on the back of my head. "Do not make me angry Jenny you won't like it" he hissed as he threw me to the ground so hard I lost consciousness.

_________

so do you guys like it...my inspiratiion sorta left for a little while for Can't be Claimed so while i think of something have this for now. you guys are awesome so please comment/ vote/ fan so i can push myself to upload lol nah every weekend i'll try i just have to see which story has more votes or comments

luv ya

-vampireluvr107