Is this all a lie?

*****hello dear readers I really appreciate your comments they mean so much and i apologize for two things: one is for not uploading frequently but recently my laptop has been retareted the screen is black si cant see anything and we tried to get it fixed, but that didn't really work so now my friends dad is gonna fix it hopefully soon. if any if u know how to upload on wattpad mobile please send me a message on here or through a comment. Im at the library so this might be short cuz i only get an hour,Second after rereading these chapters i have found out i made so many mistakes and i apologize i dont really have time to go back and fix it which sucks cause some stuff doesn't make sense so i sincerely apologize but thanks for being loyal with this story, without further adeu enjoy.

-------------

"...Mason will be okay too" he finished. That was not good, would he come after me again because of what Jack had done?

"He'll be arrested right?" I asked my voice trembling. Jack pulled away his face saddened.

"I'm not sure his condition is very severe so they're hoping that he'll be okay and they're doing everything they can, but there is no way to know for sure. The witnesses from the hospital have identified him as the one that tried to kidnapp you and killed those three people. They still need to do your debriefing, but for the meantime they have not decided to do anything, just to keep three guards at his side at all time." Jack explained.

That didn't exactly make me feel better, but it was better than nothing. "So when do I have to go for the debriefing?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" he shrugged, "but for now you need to eat." he said as he picked me up. He walked back into the house, but we entered through a different room probably cause of the blood. He took me to the kitchen and made me some chicken noddle soup.

I didn't mind I ate in silence worrying about everything that was going on. they had said I could get out of the hospital in spring break, but there had been complications. Obviously i was still weak and not ready to go back to school. Jack had been bringing my homework, but I hadn't done a damn thing not with all this going on.

"We're going to get a tutor" Jack said out of the blue. I nodded and just sat there in silence wanting to ask Jack about what he did to Mason but I didn't want to ve nosy. He was myy best friend though so...

"Jack what did you do to Mason?" I asked bluntly instead of beating around the bush.

His face hardened and I started to feel a bit of fear creeping through me. Jack sighed and took a deep breath. "Well, it was back in the days where I was still killing. Mason and I sort of met while I was killing someone and we sort of had a partnership...we hated each other so i knew there was only a matter of time before it all blew up in my face. It did. He tried to kill my mother. My parents aren't together anymore, but she's still my mother I was enraged. He hurt her and he almost killed her. I took the only thing that mattered in his life...his sister Katryna." Jack was no longer staring at me, his eyes were on the floor.

I gasped and stood up stepping back. He looked up really quick. His eyes were watery as if he regretted everything, but it didn't matter cause he had still done it.

"Are you afraid of me?" he asked softly.

I shook my head, but he was my best friend he would be able to tell through my lie.

I tried not to make any sudden movements that would show him I was afraid, but the moment he stepped forward I stepped back. He seemed to get hurt more by that.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. I was torn part of me wanted to run from him, but he was my best friend so I should comfort him, but...

"It's okay, at least you feel bad for it now right? We can't change the past so it would do us all some good to not dwell on it" I said, he stepped forward and embraced me tightly.

"Mason is right without you I'd become a horrible monster. I'm so glad that after all this you're still my best friend. I don't know what I9 would do without you" he whispered into my hair. I just held him tightly.

I felt proud of myself because I didn't let myself run. He needed me now more than ever before....but there was still that deal with Mason....

We would figure that out later for now I enjoyed his tight embrace.

----

Im sorry that was short and boring, maybe we could call it a teaser since it revealed so much about Jack... until next thursday maybe??? but for now enjoy comment/ vote / and fan u guys are awesome.