If that's true then...

"Who the fuck was that?" he asked groaning in pain.

"I don't know, but I'm sorry." I apologized feeling as if this was somehow my fault.

"It's not your fault. This just means we need to be more aware." He stood, grabbing his phone out of his pocket and quickly texting and calling his buds. "We are prepared if he tries to contact you again one of us will know what to do, okay? he said putting his hand on my cheek.

I nodded, "But what about school?" I asked. "What about it, the guys I called don't have to go to school" he said. I thought for a second.

Jack was a scary guy. What if he got out of control on me one day? Would I be prepared especially while in the hospital? No I knew my best friend, he wouldn't do that. But then again did I really know him at all?

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Ya just a bit shooken up by the stuff that's been going on." I said trying to shake it off.

"Like what maybe I can help. Remember even though I am your boyfriend I am still your best friend you can tell me anything and everything." he said assuringly.

I nodded. "It's just that you say you're my best friend yet there's this totally different side of you that I never knew about. I thought we were best friends. I always told you everything knowing you I knew you'd never say anything. It might've been unimportant but I thought we had that trust I thought you knew I'd never say anything either." I spoke softly.

"I know Jenny. It's just that saying this was really hard for me because I knew you were a good girl and you'd freak out if I told you. It was just hard especially because I liked you and I knew you liked me. I was selfish and I didn't want you to stop liking me. I'm sorry" he apologized.

Mye eyes were getting watery "I forgive you like best friends should" He hugged me and held me.

I felt someone in the room, but I didn't pull away I felt safe in Jack's arms.

"Ehem" somebody coughed.

Jack tensed and let me go. It was Mason from English. "What are you doing here?" Jack asked angrily.

"Just checking up on Jenny" he said putting his hands up.

"Why?" I asked.

He shrugged "Heard you were in a horrible car accident and wanted to see for myself." He stepped close to me and Jack got in front of me. "Geesh Jack just wanted to give her a hug and tell her that I hope she feels better" Jack moved only slightly, but I told him it was okay.

Mason leaned in and hugged me. "Hey babe, just checking up on you. Don't you dare tell Jack or else you won't see him ever again" he whispered in that horrible voice that I had heard on the phone. "Heal fast we miss you in English" he said loud enough for Jack to hear and with that he stepped out.

I took a deep breath "You don't have to stay here all night you know. You can just go home and sleep if you want" I offered.

"And leave my girl here all alone?" he asked.

"You'll leave me eventually when you go to school anyways" I said

"Ya he said nodding, "but not before" he added kissing my forehead and holding my hand. I felt safe in his arms feeling as if no harm could come to me knowing he was here with me. Now I just had to be careful with Mason. He was dangerous more than Jack...I couldn't tell anyone about this not even my best friend.

******************sorry that took so long. hope you like it, comment / vote / fan ???!!! love you fans and non fans <3*****************