christmas is almost here

*i want to apologize in advance for not uploading and because this is a draft and i did it in a hurry so sorry in advance*

it's near christmas and i've been here for a while. Mason has not let me go, but i have contacted jack as much as i can so that he won't worry. i tried to call the police once, but it didn't work out i ended up getting threatened and having him threaten my mom too.  

"Jack, I want to be home for christmas." i said softly.  

"I know baby, i want you here too. don't worry i've got my friends working on it, they track the signal and each time we get a little closer to finding you." he said happily.  

"you know what i'm gonna help i'm not just going to stand here i'm going to find out where i am, and find my way back."  

"don't. i don't want him to hurt you" he said.  

"i have to jack, i'll see you soon" i said as i clicked.  

I walked outside and was hit by the coldness outside. if i was going to do this i needed to prepare. i got a bag and shoved some food and water bandaids and a knife. i got a really thick jacket some boots a hat and some gloves. i began to walk outside and there was sand everywhere, good thing i brought some glasses. i used them to shield my eyes while i walked. there was nothing around excpet for dirt a couple of ugly green bushes and ugly trees. i think i'm in the desert. i kept looking back for fear that he would find me, but i saw nothing.  

i had to get to the main road, the only problem is i don't know where that is. i kept walking straight as the wind kept blowing. i was going to find jack one way or another. i started to get tired as i walked on, but i couldn't stop. the sun was shining in the sky, but it really had no effect against the cold.  

I hugged myself tightly as i kept walking. the sun had gone down slowly and i was starting to get hungry. i ate some of the crackers i had broght with me and drank a bit of water, and kept walking.   nightfall had set in and i was looking for the lights that would lead me to a road or the city. i heard movement and i quickly turned. i'm so stupid i should've brought a flashlight. I saw small lights and i started running, i fell, but got up quickly and kept running. i had reached the road.  

the car was coming straight for me i had to shield my eyes from the bright headlights. the car stopped just in time. I ran to the car to ask the driver for a ride when i realized it was mason. no, no, no.  

"can i help you, give you a ride or something?" he asked.  

"no, i'm waiting for my boyfriend he'll be here any second." i said in a rush trying to disguise my voice.  

"jenny is that you?" he asked trying to pull my scraf off.  

"what is your damn problem get the hell away from me" i said shreiking.  

"it is you! get back here" he ordered as i began to run and scream.  

"help! help!" i yelled.   he grabbed my from the waist and picked me up. i screamed and thrashed wildly hoping to escape, but his grip was strong.  

i thought it was useless when a car appeared out of nowhere.  

i screamed loudly and wailed my arms as he tried pulling me back.

"please! help me!" i screamed. 

it was a guy and he quickly stepped out of his car. "is there a problem here?" he asked.

"no it's just that my girlfriend here is having a panic attack and she almost got run over." he explained covering my mouth.

"please, he's lying help me." I tried screaming.

"i'm going to have to ask you to let her go" he ordered.

"you know what stay the hell out of my business!" mason yelled.

the guy got a gun out and ordered. "let her go." i gasped as he threw me into the car. 

there was a shot and when i looked mason had been shot in the leg, but he shoved me and sat in the car. the guy shot again causing mason's windshield to shatter. I shrieked, and that's when he seemed to notice i was there. He began to drive away super fast. "this is all your fault!" he yelled as he slapped me. i touched my cheek. "i'm sorry" i cried apologizing. 

"so you were waiting for jack?" he asked laughing. "how many fucking times do i have to tell you that you will never see him again!" he yelled.

"i just wanted to see him one last time, you know i never got to say goodbye to him." i said crying.

"you think i was able to say goodbye to my sister!" he yelled.

"but you brought it upon yourself you tried to rape his mother." i spat.

he gave me the scariest look ever. he pulled me to his side. and suddenly while driving he started to unzip his pants.

"No!" i screamed scrambling to the other side. I tried to open the door, but it was no use, it was locked. he grabbed my leg and pulled me back. I kicked him and went into the backseats.  I scrambled as far away from him as I could. 

He stopped the car.  "you are not getting away from me" he said as he started climbing into the back seat. i screamed and tried the door, but it was useless. "Mason stop!" i screamed.

i kicked him in the face a couple of times before he just fell out cold. oh my god, i gasped. I quickly scrambled to the front and got the driver's side door open. i had no idea where i was soi just grabbed my supplies and ran. 

i needed to get away from mason i just didn't know how. i was still on the road, but there was no car's in sight. it was cold and i didn't know where else to go so i slowed down.

someone covered my mouth and pulled me to where the dirt was. i thrashed and kicked wildly, but it was no use. mason dragged me deeper and deeper onto the dirt road until there was a car. what the? the guy let me go and when i turned it wasn't mason.

"jack?" i asked thinking it was a mirage.

"it's me" he whispered. suddenly tears started to fall from my eyes.

"it's a christmas miracle" i whispered as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me as if we were under the mistletoe.

*yo i'm so sorry that i havent uploaded in this story in like forever so thanks for being patient tell me if u like it so please comment/ and vote!! i love you all so much*