Running

I know I haven't uploaded for this story in a while...oops. writer's block but i took a nap ad i got this amazing idea, here goes nothing.

---

Mason had been in the hospital for a week and Jack and I had been living happily. We had a tutor to help us stay on track, get all our credits and graduate. 

I smiled as I sat on a chair doing some math homework. Jack had left to go do some stuff, but I was enjoying the alone time. My mom came to visit alot, which I was glad for. 

I could walk more easlier now. I finished up the homework and stood up. I went out into the beautiful porch with the garden and the pool. I stood there enjoying the sun for a while. It felt so wonderful. 

Since Mason had been at the hospital in critical condition it had felt so calm. I felt like my future was all set with Jack as my husband. He hadn't lost control, something I was also glad for. High school was almost over and life seemed exciting. I still felt weird about having a kid at a young age, but maybe it would be fun. 

Two arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey girl," Jack whispered in my ear. "Hey handsome" I replied as I turned around and hugged him. He hugged me back tight. I felt safe in his arms like nothing could get to me. 

"What do you want to do today?" he asked as he pulled away. "Not sure, I guess it doesn't matter" I shrugged as I grabbed his hand. He squeezed it tight. "Wanna catch a movie?" he asked. "Not really, but we could sit and cuddle watching a movie here" I suggested.

He nodded and we walked back in. Jack had a theatre room which was pretty cool. He led me to the room and we entered. The screen was huge and so were the speakers. There was a couch and some random bean bag chairs. I sat at the couch while he looked in the closet for a movie.

 "What do you want to see?" he asked. "Fast and furious" I said smiling. Jack chuckled, "Why are you so excited to see this movie do you only want to see it because of Vin Diesel?" he asked as he popped it into the dvd player.

"Why would I want to see Vin Diesel when I have you?" I asked smiling. "You are too sweet" he said as he came and kissed my lips. We seated ourselves on the couch close together. 

The movie started and we we sat there quietly. I started getting sleepy as the movie progressed. We were at the part where they're racing through the tunnels trying to escape from the guys who were chasing them.

I was int the park looking at the ducks when somebody touched my arm. I turned smiling, but it was Mason. I tried to scream and run, but I was frozen. He grabbed my arm harshly. "Let me go." I said struggling, but his grip just got tighter.

"Jack took something away from me and now I will do the same to him" he said flatly. I tried pulling out of his grasp, but he pulled me closer and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked and struggled. He threw me into his car and was driving like a maniac. 

We hit a car head on and we flipped a couple of times. I got hurt, but not too bad, Mason was unconscious. I got out of the car with difficulty. My leg was bleeding alot, but it didn't hurt. I was walking towards the other car when I noticed it was Jack. I started to run to the car, but in that instant it exploded with him in it, and I suddenly opened my eyes.

I was gasping for air, I realized it was only a dream. Jack and I slept seperately so I was worried about him. I stood and walked to his room. It was dark and I couldn't find the light switch. I didn't remember where his room was in the dark. I went back to mine. 

I grabbed my phone and called him. There was a couple of rings, but there was a sleepy hello.

I sighed. "You're okay" I whispered as tears fell down my face. "Of course I'm okay, Jenny, what's wrong?" he asked.