What?! ROFL :P

Me and Jack talked some more before my class, but barely. I had a quiz in English and I ended up getting a freaking F. Ugh this whole thing with Jack was really getting to me. I was his best friend what could he possibly hold that he couldn't tell me...his best friend.

After school I noticed Jack was there waiting for me. The whole way home he was quiet. I didn't ask him anything more about the subject even though I was dying to know.

"How was you're day?" I asked instead to lighten the mood.

"It was good, how was yours?"

"Oh it was fine." I said hoping he wouldn't see right through my lie.

"Liar, what's wrong? Is it the thing I told you in the morning. I didn't mean it, it's just that I have a problem right now that I'm not supposed to tell anyone. If I do there's a chance I might get into more trouble than I already am. It's a matter of life and death, in a way" he said softly looking down.

We were already at my house. I felt like I've had enough of his crap. I've told him everything that's ever happened to and with me whether I might get in trouble or not because I trusted him, but I guess he didn't feel the same way towards me and that hurt. It hurt more than I thought it would.

"You know what Jack, get out of here! If you don't trust me enough to let me in on a big secret just because you're afraid I might tell, your wrong! I'd never snitch on you even if they had a gun pointed to my head! I would kill myslef before ratting you out! I thought you knew that, but I guess you don't!"

It hurt me to yell at him like that, but that's how he made me feel. I had tears running down my face, but I didn't want him to see me cry so I wiped them away and started towards my house. He pulled my arm pulling me back to him.

"I trust you with anything you know that, but I don't want you to look at me differently because of what I did and what I am" he whispered softly.

"Let go of me! We've been best friends for years you should know that whatever crazy thing you did wouldn't change the way I see you now!" I left feeling angry and sad.

Jack didn't even try to stop me, that made me feel worthless too. I walked into my house and by the time I closed the door he was gone, stupid jerk. Ugh so much drama this is why I didn't have many girl friends. I slammed the kitchen door and my mother asked "What's wrong honey? What happened?"

"Maybe later, I don't feel like talking about it right know."

"It's okay dear I'll be here when you need me, I'm just going out to get some groceries okay?" she said happily, maybe it was her new boyfriend I'd ask her about it later. I really wanted her to be happy especially after dad's death and she was barely moving on, it had been two years.

"Ya mom it's fine, it's actually perfect cause I really need to be alone right now." I whispered slowly walking to my room. 

"Okay you have my number just call if you need anything." I heard her whisper. She was such a cool mom she didn't pressure she knew I would talk when I was ready, I always did.

I was in my room, I closed my door and sighed deeply. I threw the photo frame I had with the picture of me and Jack, and then I started crying. I hugged my knees and tried to calm down, but it just hurt so much.

I heard shuffling by my bed and quickly looked up. It was Jack. I wiped my eyes quickly and hoped he hadn't heard me crying.

"Jack get out! What are you doing here?!" I stood up and tried pushing him out the window.

Tears slowly starting to come back. Jack pulled me into his arms, oh how it felt so right. At the moment though I tried to push him away I wanted him to just leave me alone.

"Jack don't you get it, I don't want you here anymore" I whispered softly my voice breaking. 

"You know that's not true, that's a lie not even you can convince yourself to believe" he commented softly.

"Do you have proof that somehow I'm lying" I said trying to be strong, which I knew wouldn't work for long.

"Because I know you like me, and that's why I don't want to tell you. You'll think I'm a monster." I believed him, he sounded genuinely sincere too bad he knew. Guess I wasn't as sneaky as I thought.

"Try me" I whispered looking up at him smiling, damn my emotions always giving me away.

"Well you know that dream you had...well it's true" he said embarrassed.

"The dream about the criminal record?"

"Ya that one." he whispered not looking at me in the eyes anymore.

I burst out laughing and said "Funny, funny joke, haha, that's what supposed to make me think your a monster?"

"Well ya" he replied sheepishly.

Okay I was having fun now, Jack always knew how to do that. Damn, I could never be mad for long, but really how was I supposed to believe that?

"Okay let's say you are those things, how you're only 17?"

"I'm actually 19" It was hard to tell if he was lying because we never lied to each other so I didn't know.

"Sure" I walked out of my room "Oh and close that window for me darling." I said before leaving.

--------------

"So you don't think I'm a monster?" Jack asked kissing my neck. 

"No, why would I. I know you were just lying to me, I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid. I appreciate that you did it to make me laugh" I said laughing.

"But I wans't lying." he said looking me straight in the eyes. 

"Are you serious?" How long was he going to b.s. me.

"Ya, just watch" he whispered and took my hand. We were at the park and there was this little girl. He went up to her and asked her if she wanted ice cream, and she said yes as soon as he asked she followed him. He took her into the bathroom and I was still watching. 

And then it happened he took out his knife and killed her he didn't just kill her he cut her so many times. I stepped back shocked, but he pulled me back

"Where are you going, you said you didn't think I was a monster" I turned around and tried to run and scream, but he pulled me into his arms and covered my mouth "You aren't going anywhere."

I woke up drenched in sweat and screaming. I took some deep breaths realizing that it was only a dream. What if he wasn't lying to me? What if he was serious? 

"Good morning, Jenny" he said nicely, but I screamed, he was on the bed right next to me. 

**********sorry it took so long comment / vote / fan / love you guys so tell me what you think ********* :)