it's my birthday!

I sat up in bed panting and sweat dripping down my face. I had not been able to sleep despite the fact that Jack said we were safe. We hadn't seen or heard from Mason and that's what put me on edge. Jack had upped the security in this house, but that still didn't make me feel safe. I had fallen into dreamless sleep only a little, but i was still scared.

Tears streamed down my face. I felt so afraid, especially because they hadn't caught him yet. I didn't bother to wake up Jack. I felt awful so I just stopped waking him up. He knew I still had the nightmares because sometimes I woke up screaming and he would come, but sometimes I just cried and he didn't hear me.

Tonights nightmare was just like the rest. I would wake up in the middle of the night and walk outside and slowly walk into the pool when suddenly someone would pull me down. I screamed causing water to go into my lungs and I was struggling to get away. I couldn't and after a while I felt myself slowly slipping and then I would see Mason's smiling face as he pulled me out, but I couldn't do anything about it.

So we totally missed graduation with the rest of our class, but we were almost done. Our tutor was really good, he helped out a lot so we needed to take our finals and we were done.

I hadn't really been anywhere since I was brought back and neither had Jack. I was happy, but I craved to be outside and it was my birthday tomorrow which made me really sad. I wanted to see people. I saw my mom once in a while, but I missed being outside.

I took a shower to try and wash the nightmare away. I stayed there until the water turned cold and I decided to get out. I got some jeans on and a tank top and I put my sneakers on. By the time I made it to the kitchen glass door the sun was already rising.

Jack hadn't let me out anywhere since the threat of Mason remained. I sighed and I looked outside craving to just do something normal something regular.

"Hey baby" Jack said as he walked towards where I was standing.

"Hey" I responded. Not looking away from the window.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I want to be outside, I want to go out, I feel like I'm trapped." I said as I turned to him.

"I know baby, but don't worry, tomorrow, for your birthday, I'll see what I can do" he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Really?" I asked getting excited.

"Yes, baby" he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed him back knowing he didn't like to see me unhappy. He did try, Jack had his flaws, but what made him perfect was the fact that he tried to fix his mistakes.

--

"Happy birthday, Jenny!" Jack yelled. I opened my eyes and sat up looking at Jack bringing me breakfast and some balloons. I smiled at him because for once I hadn't been woken up by nightmares.

"Sorry if it doesn't taste too good" he said with a shy smile, bringing me the tray full of stuff. 

There was orange juice, milk, waffles, bacon, and some scrambled eggs, it smelled so good I didn't doubt it tasted just as good.

"Jack you are too sweet" I said with a bright smile.

"Well you only turn 18 once" he said and sat on the bed next to me, handing me a rose.

I felt so happy and excited since he had said that we were going out today.

"Are you going to eat it or just make me feel bad?" he said with a chuckle.

I laughed and started to dig in and suprisingly it wasn't too bad. "Mmmmm" I said as I took another bite.

"You're not just saying that, to make me feel good right?" he asked. I giggled and gave him a bite. Jack grinned and said " Maybe I'm not a horrible cook after all"

"Jack you are amazing," I said in a dream like state.

"No, Jenny you are amazing because you accepted me-" I put my finger to his lips.

"Shhhh. I know Jack, but you're my best friend and I love you." I said smiling.

"I love you too Jenny" he said as he leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"You guys are too cute" my mom said as a flash went off.

"Mom" I said as I pulled away quickly.

"What the door was opened" she said smiling.

"How's my baby girl on her birthday?" my mom said as she came over giving me a hug and a kiss.

"I'm great mom, Jack made me breakfast." I said

"Of course he did I helped him" she said.

I looked over at Jack who was smiling sheepishly, "I might've forgotten to mention...your mom did most of the work" he said blushing slightly.

"Aww Jack you're so cute" I said poking his cheek. 

My mom handed me a box with a ribbon, "Happy Birthday sweety." she said with a smile.

I opened the box to reveal some cool new converse and some cute black heels that I wanted.

"Mom you're so sweet thanks" I said as I hugged her. 

Jack had a smile on his face and game me a small long box and an envelope. I opened the box and saw a beautiful silvery charm bracelet. It was so pretty it had a sun and a moon dangling off of it as well as star and a wolf. 

"Jack it's beaituful" I said with a smile.

"I picked it out just for you, night and day I'll be with you, because your my star and like a wolf I'll be loyal and I'll protect you" he said.

Small tears ran down my face, "Oh Jack it's beautiful and I love the meaning behind it" I said as I leaned forward putting my arms around him. He held me tight and I felt safe, I knew everything would be okay.

We pulled away shortly, "Open the envelope" he said as he ushered me.

I tore it opened and there were 2 tickets to the midnight showing of The Avengers. "Aww Jack" I said.

"Wait there's more, we're going out today all day so hurry up and get dressed." he said as he pulled me to my feet. I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.

He held my face in between his hands, "I love you" and with that he kissed my lips. I kissed him passionately. I pulled away  breathless. 

"Let me get ready" I said as I rushed to the bathroom for a quick shower. I brushed my hair and put on a nice blouse with some skinny jeans and my new converse. I put on my charm bracelet and walked out.

"Ready?" Jack asked

"Yup" I said popping the p. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want" he said.

"Can we go to the beach?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes" he replied and I ran to him as he spun me around in a circle.

"I love you Jack." I said.

"I love you too, now let's go before we get stuck in traffic" he said as he held my hand leading me to the      car.

--

I know you guys probably hate me because I haven't uploaded and I apologize I hate myself too trust me. This might be boring sorry for the filler chapter, but it will get a bit more exciting next chapter and I will try to upload it by friday :D thanks for reading, commenting, and fanning keep it up