this was never my fault

So sorry ppls my laptops screen stopped working and then I got hurt but im okay now...so hope u enjoy this chapter...sorry for the wait. comment / fan/ and vote dont forget u guys are aweosome

-----

Oh my god! please tell me mason was the one who got shot.

"Oh Fuck!" Jack cursed. SO it wasn't Jack and it wasn't me...that only left Henry and Mason. Oh no I started to panick there was a fifty percent chance that it was Henry. Jack put me protectively behind me. I heard a horrible laugh it wasn't Henry's that only meant one thing. 

"Henry!!" I screamed. trying to get past Jack but he held me tight against him.

"Now yo can see what I'm capable of, give me to her before I fucking kill you" Mason said.

"Why are you doing this?" I screamed through tears, "Please just stop," I sobbed into Jack's shirt.

"Why  when the fun has only begun? This is towards Jack for taking the only thing that meant something to me. The only thing that kept me laughing and happy. Sane and alive...without her I'm just a fucking monster. I wan you to feel my pain then and now! I want you to suffer and become the monster you were never supposed to be!" he yelled causing me to flinch.

Wait, so this was never my fault it has nothing to do with me. It's all because Jack took someone from him. Someone that mattered. There was no way to convince him to strike a deal he wanted revenge.

"Mason..." I whispered stepping from behind Jack. Jack pulled me quickly to his side. 

Mason looked at me, his brown eyes showed pure venom and hatred. His jaw was clenched and I could tell he was holding his temper. 

"Mason..." I whispered trying to speak, but I couldn't finish. I pulled away from Jack and he wasn't going to let me go, but I mouthed, 'Trust me' he nodded reluctantly.

I started walking slowly towards Mason. His eyes seemed to soften as he started to come closer. Mason grabbed onto my hip and pulled me to him.

"I won't hurt you" he whispered. I wasn't scared anymore. His face had softened so I felt like I could reason with him.

"You can't do this" I whispered to him and touched his cheek. He closed his eyes and leaned into the touch.

"Yes I can" he said opening his eyes. 

"Mason please-" I began as I was interrupted by a gunshot. I saw blood starting to drip from his mouth. I looked at Jack and I noticed he's the one that had fired.

I gasped. Mason started to fall. I started to step back. There was a smirk on Jack's face. "That's what you get asshole. Jack's face showed pure joy and happiness instead of relief and sorrow like it was supposed to.

I didn't want Mason to die, but I didn't want Mason to hurt anybody either. Jack looked at me and his eyes raked over my body lustfully. I took a couple of steps back. I had walked quite a bit today and my stupid legs chose this moment to fail me.

I collapsed on the floor. Jack stepped toward me and helped me up. His lips came crashing down to mine. After what just happened he couldn't be serious. I pushed at his chest, but he didn't do anything.

He pulled away. "Henry?" I gasped out.

"We can get to Henry later, but first lets celebrate" he whispered as he was about to kiss me again.

"No Jack, we have to make sure he's okay. " I said putting my hands on his fave pushing him away.

"Ok, ok, " he said with a huckle. He sighed heavily and put me in the wheelchair. Jack disappeared through the door. I got out of the chair and crawled to Henry. 

"Henry please" I said as I shook him. His eyes blinked open.

"Jenny are you okay?" he asked spitting out blood. I noticed he got shot in the stomach. 

"Don't move, Jack will be here with help" I whispered as tears of joy flowed down my face.

"Be careful, after...a kill...he's usually...lusting...hide...till he ...calms down" he finished spitting through the sentence. I quickly got up adn unlocked the glass doors that led outside. I started to crawl out. I tried to stand and I didn't topple over so I began to walk.

It was slow and steady. There was a pool in the middle of the grass and the lawn chairs.There looked to be a shed to the left and I walked to it. It was opened so I stepped inside. I turned on the light and noticed there were floaties and stuff for the pool.

I locked it and turned the light off. I sat down and grabbed my knees. I started to cry. Was Mason really dead? Would Henry be okay? Would Jack come looking for me until he found me? Would he hurt me? Tears streamed down my face as my body trembled with fear.

I started to get really sleepy and I soon fell asleep. I opened my eyes to somebody rattling the door. I gasped and scooted back knocking over some stuff causing it to send it crashing to the floor.

"Jneny open up." Jack said. "I know you're in there please, I am really worried. Honey baby, it's been 18 hours." 

My stomach grumbled so I opened it. Jack embraced me into a tight hug.

"I love you" he whispered, I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to. You know I would never hurt you on purpose.

I felt so relieved. I hugged him tightly."I'm so glad that everything is done" I whispered. His whole body tensed.

"About that Ii have some good news and some bad news. Henry will be okay, and Mason..." he didn't finish. He stopped short letting that sink in...

-----

comment and vote.......................................................

luv vampireluvr107