to the beach and a...surprise?

We were on our way to the beach, and I was so excited. I was singing along to the songs I knew on the radio and Jack kept looking at me and smiling.

I loved him so much. The kind of love that lasts forever, the one where you know you can't live without them.

-

Once the car stopped I got out and stretched my arms and legs, I'd been in the car for about 2 hours. Jack laughed at me and came out taking out the bag from the trunk.

"Catch me if you can" I said as I started running towards the beach.

"Hey I have to carry-" he said cutting himself off as I heard his footsteps behind me. I ran faster knowing that the only reason he hadn't caught me yet was because I had gotten a head start.

I heard his footsteps closer than before and suddenly I turned left and  he missed me by that much. I started laughing and that's when his arms wrapped around my waist and picked me up in the air. I couldn't stop laughing.

"Jack put me down" I squeeled.

"You said to catch you if I could and I did, so I'm not letting go" he said as he put me down and kissed my cheek.

I smiled and turned around. I looked directly into his gray eyes, I leaned forward and whispered, "Boo" and started to run again." I had my bathing suit underneath so I threw my shoes at him, I took my shirt off and my jeans. I ran into the water which was freezing cold with Jack in tow.

I felt freezing cold water splash my back and I screamed turning around to see Jack shirtless and in swim trunks. I couldn't stop staring at his chest he was muscly and well toned.

"See something you like?" Jack asked with a smirk causing me to blush. I splashed him back and he stumbled back shocked from the cold. He splashed me back causing me to shriek and run out of the water.

"Aww cold already?" he asked.

"Ya" I said laughing.

Jack wrapped his arms around me and I felt the heat coming off of his body. I snuggled into him and I don't know how long we stayed like that, but time became endless.

Soon it was dark and time to go. It felt amazing to be outside of the house and just doing something normal. I loved it and I couldn't wait to do it again.

We got to the theatre just in time for the midnight showing of The Avengers. The previews started and I snuggled into Jack and I felt my eyes close shut.

My eyes opened and I was in Jack's car in the passenger seat. "How did you like the movie?" Jack asked.

I thought back, the movie, I fell asleep through it. "Um...I don't remember" I said shyly.

"Did you have a nice nap?" he asked.

"Jack, I'm sorry, but it was really sweet of you" I began causing him to chuckle and smile.

"I just wanted you to have a great day on your birthday no need to apologize I know the beach tired you out" he said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

He kissed it, "Happy Birthday" he whispered, "Hope it was great"

"Jack it was the best, I love you" I said. "I love you too baby"

We got home and he opened the door for me and I walked into the living room my loud scream pierced the air. 

My mom was sitting in a chair tied up with a bouquet of flowers on her lap and she was out cold. There was a card too.

__

with much love sorry for the cliffhanger tell me what you think in the comments below, or message. don't forget to vote this is not edited it could have mistakes and the guys name is jack if it says cameron or zach sorry went to an allstar weekend and i still can't believe it :P love you all and sorry for the wait