Chapter 16

Harry's POV

It's been about two hours and I still can't leave. I was sitting in the waiting room, my foot tapping on the hard floor.

My large hands resting on my knees tapped impatiently with my feet. Why can't I see her?

I didn't think she would get this mad at me; I was only doing it for her. "Damn it" I stood up and began walking trying to get rid of some energy.

I learned to control my anger and keep my nerves in when I'm practicing my boxing, but I can't sit still right now. I feel like kicking a wall in; I have to see her, at least to say sorry or anything really.

I took a deep breath and walked to the front desk "Hi, I'm here to see Kylie Summers" I said to a fairly young nurse. She looked at her computer and typed in something.

"Sorry, she's not taking visitors" she said finally looking at me. Her face flushed slightly and I smiled showing my dimple before adding

"I know, I'm her brother and I really need to speak to her" I pouted my lip and put on a sad face. Her face softened and she leaned in looking side to side before wispering softly

"Third floor, room 22. If the gards say anything just say Daisy sent you up" I smiled brightly "Thank you Daisy" I said before running for the elevator.

I could hear her laugh lightly as I pressed the elevator button a thousand times. The doors opened up and there was a nurse, who looked very familiar.

She looked at me with surprise, and reached over and pressed a button. The doors began closing but I held the doors open and stepped in "In a hurry?"

I asked pushing third floor and watching it light up "No one's allowed on the third floor without a pass" she said quickly pushing the main floor. "Actually I have permission" I said pushing three again with my brows pressed together.

"By whom?" she said pushing the button again. "Hey? Your Kylies nurse. What are you doing here?" I said suddenly remembering her harsh tone.

"Um" she said a little panicked. What's wrong with her?

"Um? You don't know what you're doing?" I said firmly. I pressed three and stood in front of the small wall of buttons she paled and began stammering.

"I, uh, was getting her... Some,uh, water" "Good, I'm going to go visit her while you get her some water" the bell dinged reminding me of my floor. I turned and gave her one last look.

She was smiling really big and creepy and waved goodbye with something small in her hand. I frowned and looked down the hall and realized I was on the wrong floor. I turned and ran for the elevator doors.

I ran as quickly as I could and right when I reached the doors, they sealed down. "Damn it!" I hit the doors vibrating the walls and tried to think of a plan.

I leaned my head on the cold doors and closed my eyes. Why the hell is that creepy nurse keeping me from Kylie? She's still on the elevator, and i'm beting shes not going to let me on because she wants me away so damn badly. I mean, come on; really? I'm with her not there to hurt her... wait?

Oh shit.

My eyes opened wide and took a step back. "Don't tell me this shit is happening again" I said to no one. I looked to my right and saw the stairway door.

Bingo.

I ran throughthe heavy door but stopped. What floor am I on? I turned and looked at the door and read the floor number "11... Oh god I don't have time for this"

I began running down the stairs as fast as I could. By the time I reached the fifth floor my lungs were on fire and my legs felt a thousand pounds.