Chapter 24

*Anonymous POV*

The cameras moved, searching. "Where is she now?" "Asleep, sir" "When was her last dosage?" "Three hours ago, she was alone, Sir"

"Memory wiped?" "Yes, Sir" he spun in his chair with a smirk "Where is the location of Harry Styles?" "His location is still in Los Angeles sir. We sent the message to his father with success. He reacted as you predicted. Harry should be gone by Friday" "Perfect" he chuckled under his breath. "What about the other one?"

"Jesse? Sir" "Yes, the twin" There was hesitation "No location, sir" His smile faded "What?" The runner was silent, afraid "Why not?" "There seems to be someone or something protecting him. The only reason we found Harry was because of Kylie, sir" he was shaking with rage slamming his fist down on his desk "We have Kim, correct?"

"Yes, sir" "Then prepare to send an urgent message, wait for my orders" "Yes, sir"

Kylies POV

Even as he slept he was beautiful. All traces of worry erased form his face, lips parted slightly. I never noticed how exhausted he truly was. Dark circles under his eyes, and even noises didn't wake him. Normally Harry would wake up if I rolled over, but he never flinched as I moved closer to him, tracing him with my fingertips.

After we fought and sweetly made up, I took off my jacket, suddenly too hot, and asked if I could lie down. Harry obliged, lying down with me, both of us on our sides, facing each other, only our hands touching. We talked about everything and nothing. Slowly, he fell asleep, his breathing slow and deep.

As I moved closer to him, he mumbled in his sleep, but never woke. Eventually, as I softly played with his curls, he moaned and pulled me toward him. He had both arms tightly around me, pressing me to his chest. I sighed and nuzzled closer to him, our bodies fitting perfectly together, our legs tangled.

Harry mumbled my name. I looked up, expecting him to be awake, but found him still deep in sleep. I could hear Jesse walking in and out of his room, busy. "Harry" I whispered "I love you. Please don't make me regret it" I kissed his neck, feeling his heart pound under my lips. He began to stir, resting his cheek on my head. After a few minutes he spoke "How long was I asleep?" I hugged him tighter

"Hey sleepy head, only for an hour or two" "Wow" he said kissing my head "It felt longer than that. I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while" "Why not?" "Work" "Any closer to figuring out who's been behind everything?" "I think so"

"Really?" I said looking up at him with a smile; he nodded slowly "What's wrong?" "I just, don't... don't want it to be true" "Who is a suspect?" I bit my lip "Evidence fist, remember?" "Right" I said a little disappointed "When's Jake coming back?" "Not sure, he called a while ago; but I haven't really talked to him" he nodded again

"Would he mind if I, um, stayed with you tonight?" I looked up at him, blushing "What he doesn't know won't kill him" harry smiled, kissing my head "Come on, I'm starving" he sat up, pulling me after him. We walked out of his room towards the door "Jesse!" Harry grabbed his coat, putting on each arm carefully; as if he were in pain "Jesse!" there were footsteps

"What?" he said coming out of the hall shirtless, his sweat pants hanging low on his hips, showing off his breath taking V. Harry still hadn't seen him, too busy looking at his phone "Me and Kylie are going out for lunch, I'll be back to help with the case tomorrow-" he finally looked up.

Jesse had a smirk, winking at me. I blushed, looking away as harry scowled his brother. "Jesse go put on a shirt" "Why?" he said still smirking "You're a pain in the ass, you know that right?" "Yup" harry put his arm around me and walked us out the door.