Chapter 29

Kylie's POV

"Is she still breathing?" My head shook, bobbing from side to side. I was only seeing bits and pieces, figures pushing the bed I laid on.

I felt so weak, but I continued to try and speak "Vitals are low, heart beat decreasing, too much blood loss."

"But she's still breathing? Right?" "Yes, doctor" "Then get me the blood bags" "She's a lost one doctor" I looked at the woman who kept measuring my pulse

"Not on my watch" I felt my lungs fill "Harry" I groaned out. Fluid began to spill out of my mouth, drowning me in. "Her lung has collapsed, her c6 has punctured something. Hand me the scalping knife" my vision was blurring due to the lack of oxygen but she quickly stabbed me in the throat, twisting slightly as I inhaled drastically. "There you go beautiful"

"Harry" I mumbled again. The machine next to me began to shirked as my body slipped from any life it had. "Bring me the defibulater" there was a lot of movement and talking. I heard her charge it before loudly saying "clear" and feeling the rush of electricity making my body jump. The machine beeped "Clear" I blacked out for a second until another wave woke me up

"We're all good" the doctor pulled back my hair out of my sweaty face "You should be awake"

"I'm afraid she's going to be a lost one. Head trauma, three broken ribs, fractured femur, internal bleeding, and everyone's favorite; frost bite." "She's going to be fine, she's a fighter."

"Doctor, you know we don't have what she needs and there's no way we can fly her because of the storm-" "As you well know I hold a solid record of no casualties, she will not die" "Harry" I tried to say again "Of course doctor" his foot steps faded as my bed settled and people busied around me

"Something's wrong" she whispered to me softly "You should be awake but your not" I felt the oxygen mask they put over mouth send clean air into my lungs they were draining it out "Your strong, and lucky to be alive. But it's not your wounds that keep your eyes closed... There was a male with you" I tried to speak but only moaned "He is fine, I'm afraid your side took the most impact" I could hear my heart monitor slow to a calming beat and I felt her comb my hair back "And still you sleep"

"Doctor there is a man here with code 3071" the doctors hand froze mid stroke "Wait- this is? Oh..." She pulled her hand away but after a few seconds she placed it back on my shoulder "Tell them the code has been denied. Patient is not well enough yet and is unstable"

"You want me to lie, doctor?" "I want you to follow orders, now go" I heard the foot steps leave and the doctor release a stressful sigh "That's why you won't wake up, you remembered; and they found you. I can't lie for you forever, you know" she laughed softly "You've grown Lauren" She typed something into the computer, making my body going numb "I've missed you" she fixed my sheets they covered me in

"I'm sorry they found you. But if your memories keep you a threat, erasing everything to start fresh is the best thing you could do now. It's all up to you to wake up Lauren" and the darkness drowned me again as the beginning played in my head, my memories flooding back in a place where I can't escape my dreams. I heard voices around me, and I was scared.

So slowly I began to let things go, my last grip was of Harry. Harry laughing and frowning, holding me as I cried. The smell of his skin so smooth and fresh. His green eyes piercing mine so passionately I cried in my mind, and maybe in my wake. But I had no choice now that I remembered.

I remembered his strong hands gripping mine but then forgot.

I remembered his soft lips against my jaw, but then forgot.