Chapter 3

I woke up to the the sun shining through the curtains.

I jumped, forgetting where i was for a second, and then relaxed into the mattress. I threw off the covers, goosebumps rising over my skin as i approached my window and grabbed the silky material of my curtain and tore it open. "I could so get used to this." I said to myself. Finally! Something to be excited about, even if it's just for now.

I walked over to Kim's room, peaking in before tip toeing inside to her window. "wake up Kimmy " I said loudly. She stayed still in her sleep coma "Kim" I repeated placing my hands on my hips. "I know you can hear me, wake up" I watched her face closely, her cheek twitching, trying to hold back her smile. "Fine then" I said and woke her up by shaking her and blinding her with the bright lights I revealed behind the curtains. "Don't you ever feel horrible for ruining my morning everyday?" Kim said climbing out of bed. Shes always grumpy in the morning. "It puts me to sleep at night" i said sticking my tongue at her as she yawned.

I quickly got her a random outfit I saw fit when I opened her suit case and tossed it her way. She gave me her 'you've got to be kidding me' look and shook her head "Kylie I don't want to wear that!" Kim stomped her small feet in protest. I smirked at her crazy hair and sleeping gown that slipped off her small shoulder that was too large on her. "Well im going to go shower so put on what you want to wear, and don't leave a mess." I replied giving her an impatient look that she barely noticed.

Kim is never satisfied. I began walking out of her room when Kim spun to face me "I heard that!" She said frowning at me accusingly. "Oops... sorry" I said trying to hold back my smile as she began tearing through her boxes and suit cases, throwing her neatly placed clothes everywhere.

" I hate when you do that" she mummered. I couldn't help but laugh at that smiling widely and walked to my huge room.

I went into my bathroom (my freaken bathroom!) and showered one of the best showers of my life. The hot water relaxing my tense neck was so ridiculously amazing. The shower was very large with glass doors, brown and tan tiles covering the floor and wall inside the shower, and a seat to relax on.

It had about four shower heads in different positions and five buttons. Unsure on what they did i pressed them all at once, making it shoot hot water through all the shower heads very roughly making me choke and spit out the soap mixed water.

I twisted two of the buttons and pressing them roughly, hoping for less water. When it did nothing I grabbed the next two and twisted, putting the water fall of steamy water to a slow. I sighed in relief and slowly one by one I shut them off except for one as I choked the water out of my lungs. Yeah i really shouldn't have done that, what was I thinking was going to happen? Something awesome, like a surprise? Well I sure did get one, and a face full of HOT water that practically killed me. I swear in those two seconds I thought I would choke and die naked in the shower, how tragic. But that didn't stop me from enjoying the fresh feeling of a nice shower.

The shower was well in stock with fine toiletries. The soap smelt like heaven in a bottle and the conditioner made my hair feel healthy and strong again. It was the best freaken shower anyone could have, well besides the whole drowning thing, but I will admit I kinda did bring that on myself.

After I put on my ripped skinny jeans, converse, and a loose top with my long coat; my usual wear. My hair is wavy so i attempted to tame my waves but failed when my hair started to frizz, a silent sign to leave it alone. I sighed and decided to let my hair do its thing. After that i was in no mood to do my makeup so i applied it lightly, or lazily, same thing.

Looking at myself in the mirror I smiled and it almost felt real, almost. My crazy long hair and tall frame made me look like a lion, I Laughed at the idea and went into Kim's. Do you ever do that? Just laugh with your self over jokes you say in your head? Because i just kinda stand there and laugh sometimes because I'm a freaken comedian.