Chapter 7

I stopped walking and pulled Jake smacking his arm "Shut up!" I said trying to face him. He turned to me and saw who I was staring at.

Isacc.

"Jake! That's him!" "Who? Harry? Where?" he said glancing around still with his stupid smile.

"No! Isacc!" I said in a hushed yell. "Who's that?" he said still looking around. "The one I punched! The one Harry pulled me off of!" "Where?!" He practically yelled causing people to turn and stare. "Shut up!" I said smacking him again and trying to force him to turn to hide behind the large stoned pillars. Right when I answered and pulled Jakes arm back towards the elevator, as if on time, he looked over at us. He towards me then looked at Jake and then back to me with a huge smirk. The person whome he was standing with had his back to us and never turned to face us but walked away after Isacc said some final words.

He shook hands with a good bye nod to whomever he was talking to and started walking toward us with an evil smile. "Stay behind me" Jake said firmly while stepping in front of me.

Jake is a good foot taller than me and nicely built; his blue eyes and sandy brown hair make him good looking, and a bit dangerous when he was upset; like now with his 'Im her big brother, touch her and your dead' look. Normally this look could scare a wolf, but if it did Isaac didn't show it.

He was halfway to us with his broken nose when he slowed to a stop, dead in his tracks, and looked somewhere behind me. Before I could turn I felt a warm strong hand on my shoulder pulling me slightly back. My heart jumped in my chest at the fright and forced myself to look over my shoulder.

Harrys POV

Damn! Where are my keys?! I run out of my room still jumping to put on my shoe stumbling across the living room. Twisting my foot around until my shoes slipped in, I fixed my blazer and released a deep breath to relax my nerves.

I took a look at my watch and it read 8:05. Damn! So much for remaining calm. I quickly walked into my room searching for my keys. I glanced around to find them still missing. Damn! I closed my fist and felt something stab my hand painfully, my keys. I grabbed my phone I lost once again and headed to the elevator. The elevator was already going down so I had to wait till it came back up, I could always use the stairs but i don't want to appear sweaty and tired. I pulled out my phone to make a quick phone call "Hey man, is it ready? All set up?..... Great! Thanks"

I took a glance at my watch and it read 8:10. *ding* The elevator doors opened and I quickly walked in and pressed the main floor, the lobby. I tapped my foot nervously on the red rug and watched the numbers count down.

As soon as the doors to the elevator opened up I see Kylies arm entwined with someone else. A little shocked and hurt I stopped and looked, he was almost as tall as me with sandy brown hair and a big frame. And then I saw him step in front of her, with Kylie trying to glance over his shoulder. Who is he? What is he doing? He moved slightly stepping forward with his shoulder tense and hands fisted at his sides.

After he moved I could see why he was standing infront of Kylie protectively, Isacc was walking straight towards them. My blood began to boil and my hands fisted so tight my nail dug into my rough hands leaving a burning sensation. I needed to get to Kylie or I would punch something or someone, and I had choices in mind.

I took big calm steps relaxing my fist and stood behind Kylie when Isaac saw me, and slowed down his steps to a stop. I gave him a hard stare shaking my head and he looked at kylie one final time before turning. I placed my hand on Kylies shoulder, and she turned and looked at me surprised.

Kylies POV

I turned and saw harry staring right at Isacc with his face hard as stone. If looks could kill, Isacc would be in bloody pieces right now. Isacc stared for about 5 seconds and slowly let his gaze slip to me giving me a ugly smirk. He turned and started walking out but before he completely left he spun gracefully and winked his brown eye at me and laughed on his way out.