Drama At The Hospital

Harry's POV
I pace around the corridor, staring at the red ICU sign.
"Harry!" I turn around to find my mother standing behind me, looking utterly out of breath.
"What's going on?" My mother says, after she's taken a few deep breaths, and composed herself. I don't know how to explain the situation to her. How can I tell her that I killed my own father? The man who's blood flows in my veins, no matter what I do.
"M-Mother, I have to tell you something." I begin, but she raises her hand, motioning for me to stop.
"I know that your father's dead, and I'm pretty sure you killed him. News like that spreads like wildfire." My mother says, taking a seat. "Don't worry, I'm not upset." She has an indecipherable expression on her face. I think she's happy, but upset somewhere in her heart.
"A-And you're okay with that?" I ask her, incredulously. Mother shrugs her shoulders, nonchalantly.
"Yeah," she says. "I never loved him." There's a hint of sadness in her tone. "No one could." She adds, but it's more of a whisper. She snaps her head to look up at me as if she just remembered something.
"What about Mus and Edward?" Mother asks me, glancing towards the ICU.
"Ed - Luke is fine. The doctors are cleaning him up and running some tests to see if he's harmed internally. Mus...I don't know," I say. I take a seat in front of Mother's legs, and place my head on her legs. She passes her hand over my unruly, curly hair.
"Mother, I love you. I never thought about what you'd do if I would be in trouble, but I know what you would've done by seeing Mus. She was so weak, her breaths were so slow, and her face pale. She couldn't even lift a finger. However, her grip on Luke was so strong, I couldn't even pry her fingers off him. The doctors had to try for five to ten minutes, before they managed to get Luke out of her death grip." I say, replaying the scene when I brought her into the hospital. Doctors left everything, nurses rushed to my aid and I just kept screaming for help. Once Mus was placed on a stretcher, it took them quite a few minutes to release Luke from her tight hold. I look up to find Mother smiling.
"She's a mother. Of course, she'd do anything to protect her child. God gives us special powers when it comes to our children." Mother says, smiling. "Plus, Mus is a fighter. She will make it. Don't worry." Mother's words are comforting, for some reason. I nod my head, as I feel a stray tear rolling down my cheek. I've never thought about this, but what will I do without Mus. In this year that I've known her, Mus has taken over my life, my heart, and my mind. I was independent before, my own man. But, not anymore. She influences my every action, my every word, and thought. I can't believe I used to dislike her before. At that time, I'd never have thought that Mus and I would be a happily married couple that had a child. However, today I can believe that. The point that seems unbelievable is, Mus not being with me in my world. I can't even fathom that world anymore, where Mus isn't beside me.
"What have you done to her?!" A woman screeches. I lift my head to see Mus' mother and father rushing down the corridor, towards Mother and I. Hastily, I get up.
"What have you done to her?!" Mus' mother repeats, gazing at me and Mother, frantically. I raise my hands in front of me, motioning Mus' mother to calm down. She's getting worked up for no reason. What am I thinking? She has every right to get worked up.
"I haven't done anything," I say, as calmly as I can. "My fath-" Before I can complete my sentence, Mus' mother smacks me hard, across my right cheek.
"You did it, didn't you?" Mus' mother asks me. I look at her, not understanding what she's saying. "We know about your plan to take revenge on our family, by harming our daughter. One of the guards that you hired for Mus' protection, was our spy. We know everything!"
"N-No, I swear," I begin, but she raises her hand.
"I don't want to hear anything from you. The minute Mus wakes up, we're taking her and our grandson home." Something snaps inside me. I clench my fists in anger, trying my best to keep myself calm, and not pounce on this woman, who calls herself Mus' mother. She's noting like Mus, and Mus is nothing like her.
"You're going to protect her?" I scoff, rolling my eyes. "You're the people who got her first love killed. You're the people who sent your daughter into the enemy's den; my den. Oh, but that's not cruelty at all. That's protecting her, it's good parenting. I know what you people were thinking when you got her married to me. Our family's been enemies for generations. But, you still gave Mus' hand in marriage to me, and guess what? That's probably the best decision that you've ever made, but none of you understand that. Honestly, I think you've adopted her. There's no way such an angelic, and perfect girl can come out of your stomach, with your contribution." I point at Mus' father, and his eyes widen in anger.
"How-" He begins, but this time, it's my turn to raise my hand.
"Don't say anything." I say, sternly. "Mother, let's go away from these strangers."