Let's Do Something!

"We planned to leave a month after I returned to my house. After swapping phone numbers, and one final kiss I left. My bodyguards were acting more clingy than usual. I knew something was wrong when father came to pick me up. He looked extremely mad, and immediately pulled me towards his car." Harry's hand moves slightly higher on my thigh, and I shift uncomfortably. Even though I know it happened unintentionally, I can't help but feel weird. No body other than Kevin has touched me in this manner. "The minute we got into father's car, he ordered me to explain myself to him. I didn't understand what he was saying at first. He shoved a few photographs on my lap, and when I looked at them, I realized they were images of me and Kevin. He was furious I was hanging out with Kevin. Apparently, he was father's enemy's son. As I was going through the images, I noticed there was a photograph of us kissing as well. My blood was boiling. I didn't like the fact that father was spying on me. It was unfair. He was invading my privacy. Harry, how the hell was I supposed to know who Kevin was. We fell in love. Why should we care about our fathers wars? My father banned me from meeting or speaking to Kevin. I was rebellious. Why would I want to listen to him? I did the exact opposite. The minute I got home, I called Kevin. He said he didn't know anything about this. I believed him. I knew Kevin could never hurt me intentionally. We both knew that was the reason father put bodyguards behind me, and when he saw things getting serious, he called me back home." Just thinking about that time makes my blood boil. "As the month's end was coming closer, I became more anxious. I wanted to leave and never return. The day we decided to run away, I took out a lot of money from my father's locker. Kevin arrived outside my home at the time he had promised. I picked up my bag, and left the palace ground's. I don't know what alerted my father, but suddenly, we were surrounded by guards. My father pulled me out from the circle. I kept asking him to let me go. He didn't listen to my pleas at all. The minute we entered our house, I heard Kevin screaming, and yelping in pain. My father dragged me to the balcony, and took me near the railing. The sight I saw horrified me. All of the guards were beating Kevin mercilessly. He kept screaming in pain, but they didn't listen to him at all. I tried my best to run to him. But who cared? They beat him till he was unconscious. At least I thought he was unconscious. He was dead."
"I-I," Harry tries to say something.
"It's fine." Harry doesn't say anything for the rest of the car ride. I still can't believe I told Harry everything. I hope he doesn't start treating me differently. After all, I let Kevin die. I am the reason for his death. I haven't forgotten his face when they were beating him. Every single part of his body was bleeding. I was so happy he was ready to run away with me. I had planned everything. I didn't want to go alone, and he gave me the extra push that I desperately needed. My father had to step in, and ruin everything. His cruel, and ruthless personality never fails to surprise me.
"Mus, we're here." Harry says, switching off the engine. I groan in response. I didn't realize but I'm half asleep. I don't want to get up, and walk all the way to our hotel room.
"Harry, I'll sleep here." I murmur, as I shift around on the car seat.
"What am I going to do with you?" Harry says, exiting the car. I curl into a ball. The car is pretty warm, and I'm sure I'll be asleep in less than a minute. Suddenly, I feel a cold gust of wind.
"What?" I murmur, opening my eyes. Harry is standing outside my car door.
"You didn't think I'd actually let you sleep here? Mus, you'd have a horrible body ache tomorrow." He says, shaking his head.
"I'm fine. Go."
"I'm taking you upstairs." Harry says, sliding a hand behind my back, and underneath my thighs. He picks me up effortlessly. I wrap my arms around his neck, and lean my head against his chest.
"You're warm," I murmur.
"Mus, if you weren't wasted right now, you'd be smacking me for picking you up." Harry says, chuckling.
"Why would I smack you? You're my husband, you have a right to do this." I don't know what I'm saying. The words seem to fall out of my mouth according to their own will.
"Really?" Harry's voice is laced with shock.
"Of course." I open my right eye to find Harry deep in thought. "What're you thinking?"
"We haven't done anything that a husband and wife normally do. We act like best friends."
"Not all the time. We've..." I don't know what we've done that people in a relationship normally do. Maybe I can't remember anything due to the alcohol.
"Exactly. Nothing!"
"Then let's do something!" The idea seems extremely exciting, and appealing.
"What? No! You're drunk, and I'm doing nothing to you in this drunken state."
"I'm not drunk. I'm perfectly fine, and in control of my actions." I defend myself.
"No, you're not!" Wow, Harry is adamant.
"You know I'm right." I hear a ding, and then Harry stays immobile for a few seconds. I think we're in an elevator. Harry huffs, but doesn't say anything. I think I won.
"We're here. Now, how do I do this?" Harry murmurs. He shifts me slightly, and then I hear a click. I'm placed on something soft. I open my eyes to find myself on a bed. We're in our hotel room. Harry enters our bedroom, and hands me a glass of water.
"It'll help." He says, helping me up. I finish the water in less than a second. I didn't realize I was this thirsty. "I'll get another glass." He says, chuckling. "And she says she's not wasted." I hear him murmur.
"I'm not!" I yell back.
"Rest!" Harry comes back after a minute with a jug, and a glass. He fills it up again, and hands it to me.
"Thanks," I murmur. Harry keeps filling the glass, and I keep emptying it. I can feel myself sober up. It's a weird feeling. I feel as if everything was unclear for a minute, even my mind, and now it's crystal clear.
"You look better." Harry says, once I've finished the whole jug.
"I feel better." I say, sitting straighter. I feel stronger all of a sudden.
"I'll change and come back. You should change as well." I nod my head, and get up. I decide to put on a pair of short's, and a tank top. Harry steps out of the bathroom just as I slip the tank top over my head.
"You look...hot." He says, looking shocked. This is the first time I've worn shorts, and a tank top in front of Harry. I know these two pieces of clothing are hugging my curves perfectly.
"Thanks." I say, getting into bed. I shift over to my side, and Harry brushes his hair before joining me.
"Remember what you said earlier?" I ask him, and he looks at me, confused. "About us not doing anything that people do when they're in a relationship." This time he nods his head, though he still looks confused. "I think we should start with those things today." Harry's eyes widen, and his mouth falls open.
"You - You don't have to feel forced." Harry turns his body toward me. "I know we don't know each other that well."
"That's the thing! We think we don't know each other, but we do. I know you enough to know that I like you a lot. I'm very lucky to have you in my life." I blush, realizing what I just said. He must think I'm desperate. Shit!