Relationship or not?

It's five-forty five, and I've just finished dressing up. It's not easy getting ready for a date. Is this going to be a date? We're married after all. But, we don't act like we're married. Are we just friends for now? Gosh, I'm so confused! My head starts to ache with all of these thoughts. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Saved by the bell. I get up and straighten my dress, before I walk over to the door and open it. There's a man standing outside, dressed in white.
"The Prince, has requested me to escort you to dinner." The man says, giving me a small bow. I frown, but nod. I was expecting Harry. After all he did tell me that he was going to pick me up. Maybe I'm acting silly. I can't believe I thought I could have a relationship with Harry. He probably likes me as a friend. Maybe his opinion will never change. I shake my head, as I realize just how stupid I am. How could I see myself living with Harry as his wife. How stupid of me! I pick up the remote and switch off the television, before I walk back towards the door, and exit the room. The man walks right in front of me, though he keeps turning his head to make sure I'm behind him.
"Please." He says, gesturing for me to step into the elevator. I smile at him, and step inside. Instead, of entering like I expected him to, he gives me a small wave and turns away just as the elevator doors close. Weird. I stare at the small screen, as I wait for the elevator to reach the first floor. After all, that's the floor number he clicked before I entered the elevator. I hear a small ding, as the elevator reaches the first floor. The door's open, and bright light hits my eyes. I shield my eyes with my hand, as I step out of the elevator. I gasp as my eyes take in the view in front of me.