Plans

"We're going to be landing in fifteen minutes." I hear the pilot, over the speaker. I've been lying in Harry's arms, since so long, and honestly I love this feeling. His arms are extremely warm, and comforting.
"Good evening, love." He says, waking up. I shift my position, so I can look at him.
"Good evening." I say, smiling.
"Had a nice nap?" He asks me, his voice extremely raspy.
"Yeah," I lie. The truth is that I didn't sleep one bit. I simply couldn't. I had too many things to think of.
"Let's take our seats, and prepare for landing." He says, pushing me off, gently.
"Sure." I murmur, opening our cabin's door, and heading out. I take a seat on the couch, and buckle myself. Stacie walks past me, not meeting my eyes. Good! I feel happy that she's ashamed of her actions.
"Once we land, we'll be going to the hotel, and then I'll leave for a meeting." Harry says, taking a seat beside me.
"A meeting?" I ask him, alarmed. I don't want to be alone in a hotel room today.
"Love, it's only for a little while. Father is forcing me to go to this meeting. I can't help it, I'm sorry." Genuinely, Harry looks sorry, and I can relate to his situation. Many a time, I haven't wanted to do something. However, my parents always force me. When you're a prince or princess, it doesn't matter what you think. Until, you take the throne.
"Okay?" Harry asks me, placing his hand in mine.
"Pardon? I wasn't listening." I apologize, intertwining my fingers with Harry's.
"I said, after the meeting we'll go to a club. My father owns this small one, where we all used to go to relax. Some of my friends are coming there as well, and they want to meet my bride."
"A club? I've never been to one before, but father says it's a horrible place."
"I wouldn't take you to a horrible place. Plus, you've met my father and he wouldn't want to go to a bad place, either. You're going to love it, trust me." Harry's grin is reaching till his ears, and he squeezes my hand. He's right! If it was a horrible place, he wouldn't take me and his father wouldn't go, either.
"It better be good, Styles." I say, making my voice deeper.
"Yes, ma'am." He says playfully, and salutes.