Good Morning

Harry's POV
I can't believe Mus wants this. I don't know how to react. She's slightly drunk. So I do know that she knows exactly what she's saying.
"I don't want you to regret this later." I tell her, taking her hand in mine.
"I won't!" She shakes her head. I sigh in defeat. Her persisting nature is so irritating and intriguing.
"How do you do it?"
"What?" She looks at me, confused.
"How do you change my mind? I want to say no to you, but you end up making it a yes."
"Really?"
"Yeah. All the time." I've always been so headstrong, and I never listen to what other people say. Nobody can sway me from my intentions, except Mus. I don't notice Mus moving closer to me, until her lips are against mine.
"I love you." I mumble, as I wrap my arms around her. I don't think she heard me, though.
                                                   ******
What the heck is ringing? I turn around, my hands groping around aimlessly for my phone. In the process, I drop a few things from the bedside table. My hands finally find my phone. I pick it up, squinting my eyes when the bright light hits them.
"Louis," I mumble. I don't have the energy to talk to him. I switch off my phone, and place it back on the table. I turn back around to face Mus. She's sleeping peacefully. Her hair is spread across the pillow. Her eyebrows are scrunched up, and I think she's having a nightmare.
"You're beautiful," I murmur. I push her hair back, caressing her cheek with my fingers. Last night was the best night of my life. It was perfect! I fell asleep with her in my arms for the first time, and I certainly hope it wasn't my last. I sigh, deciding to get out of this warm, and comfortable bed. I get up, and grab my shorts off the floor. My eyes search the floor for my shirt, but I can't find it. Once I'm done with brushing my teeth and freshening up, I walk out onto the balcony. As soon as I see our kingdom's flag, my fists clench in anger. I still can't believe my father expects me to abuse Mus. I might have been open to the idea at first, but after I saw Mus's personality I couldn't get myself to do it. Who would want to harm her? She's not my slave. How the hell does he expect me to beat her up, and use her?! My father has no respect for women, I'm sure of that.
"Don't touch me." I hear Mus say from the room. I rush back in, my eyes scanning the room for an intruder. There's no one. Mus is tossing and turning in bed. "Please! Leave us alone!" She screams, rolling over to my side. I rush over to her, and grab hold of her shoulders.
"Mus, wake up." I say, shaking her shoulders slightly. I don't want to be too rough. She might get hurt.
"Don't touch me," she groans.
"Mus!" I yell, slightly louder. Her eyes open immediately, and she looks at me startled.
"Harry," she murmurs. Mus wraps her arms around my neck, and moves closer to me. I place my hand behind her head, stroking it gently.
"It's okay. I'm here." I rest my back against the headboard. Mus's forehead is shining with sweat. It must have been an extremely bad dream.
"Sorry." Mus says after a while.
"You never fail to amaze me." I say, shaking my head. "You're the one that had a bad nightmare, you're the one that is sweating from fear, and you're the one who's apologizing."
"You're the one who's sitting in an uncomfortable position because of me." She says, sitting up.
"Let's forget about that nightmare." She nods her head, and gets up.
"Good morning," she says. I laugh, and grab my phone.
"Good morning to you too." I watch Mus tie her hair, and apply some gloss as I wait for my phone to switch on.
"How was your night?" Mus turns around and gives me a coy smile.
"One of the best of my life." I say, smirking.
"I wonder why?" Saying this, she enters the bathroom. I check my call log to see if anybody else called. Sure enough I have ten missed calls, and five messages. My father called thrice, and the rest are from Louis, and Niall. My father has sent me the messages as well. I don't feel like spoiling my mood by viewing them.
"Are we doing something today?" Mus asks me, exiting the bathroom. She looks fresher, and more energetic.
"Yeah, we could. It would be pretty boring sitting here doing nothing."