It Happened One Night (A Narry FanFic)

It’s not that I don’t know how this happened.  But why do I have to be the one out of every couple billion to have it happen to.  Medically, I am considered a miracle but to the outside world, I’ll be a freak.  Wait until my friends find out about this and whom it also involves.  I’m going to go lay on the railroad tracks now.

~~~~~~~~

Hello Darlings!!  Here is an opening to my new story.  I have gone out of my zone for this one.  If you can't tell by the  little blurb at the top, it is mpreg.  When I first joined wattpad, I just could not bring myself to read any mpreg stories because they were too far fetched for me.  But I eventually said "you know...screw it...it's a fictional story...have a freaking imagination" so I read one and I really enjoyed it and then found myself reading more and more of them. 

I have approached this from a different angle, however, one that medically makes more sense to me regarding the possibility of how a male could get pregnant.  I have been associated with the medical field for a few years in my personal life and know a good deal about anatomy and physiology and so I wanted to make it seem more realistic with the explanation as to how the character in this story became pregnant.

I undersatnd that this story may not garner as many readers as my last because it is mpreg and that is ok.  It was just one of thoes moments where dialogue was coming to me and I had to write it down. 

So anyway, I have about 12 chapters of this story completed and as soon as I upload the last chapter of Anything For You, I will post the first chapter to this story.

Thank you all so much!!  xoxo

With Love,

S.