Revelation-22

This contains mature content too.

Skip chapter if you think it's necessary.

.......................................

The car from St Peters arrived when they were still bathing.

"I'm leaving and you still haven't touched it yet, Come on Helen it's not that bad..." Even Alfonso knew what he had done the day before was wrong and what he was doing now was outrageous.

"No, sir Diego, I shall not touch it."

"Come on, it will not bite. Come along now, we will both miss you at least greet him... Say hie to our baby,"

Helena curbed a giggle as she got under the shower.

"Let him know that he belongs to you Helen." Since yesterday it seemed as if the situation was at ease. The awkwardness that hovered between them was cleared and it seemed the two were now over friendly with each other.

"I think you can show him where he belongs by putting him where he belongs." Alfonso gasped at her words but didn't let it show as he leaned threateningly close to her.

"And where is that? Where does he belong?"

"In your pants sir Diego, now let's hurry so you get him there as soon as possible." She giggled at the scowl that had formed on Alfonso's face but she continued to put soap on her head. He turned the tap closed just as the suds started cascading on her face. She raised her hand searching for the water with her eyes closed.

"Sir Diego...did you just turn the tap closed?"

"He did it, he is mad because you do not want to greet him."
Oh, what a comeback!!

"How will I greet him when I can not see Him? Open the tap I want to say hie to our baby," Alfonso moved forward and turned on the tap helping her wash her head. He was concentrating on her hair putting much effort to de-tangle it and remove the suds all at once. He remembered the days when his fell with the water and a tear escaped from his eyes but who would see they were under the shower.

He knew however that the reason he was crying for was not Helena but it was what he was going to do today. He knew that if the medicine kicked in he had to be in hospital and he was not sure if the results were going to be negative tomorrow. With the spasms he was getting, however he did not believe he was negative.

The soap ran down her shoulders till she was able to open her eyes. She looked into his eyes. They were pale, very pale but God, why had she not seen that he was beautiful? He was beautiful when he smiled down at her.

Suddenly, without warning she grabbed his length and he gasped. "Helen... what are...are you doing...?" She giggled again. Well, this was fun. His croaky voice turned her on.

To be honest she had enjoyed since she came here. She was ready to call sir Diego her friend now. She doubted she would have the fear that her mother had when she looked at her father.

Sir Diego was...different. He was surprisingly funny and...naughty?

"I'm saying bye to him, he will be gone for a long time..."

"So... You are going toooooooo....." She stroked him. She did not really know it would have so much effect but anyway why wouldn't it? It was sensitive right?

She paused so that he speaks again, "Are you going to miss...uh...miss us?"

She nodded.

"Do you want me to teach you a trick?" She nodded innocently and a pang of guilt hit Alfonso before he even said it.