Alfonso!!!-21

This is mature content🔞

You can just jump over....sorry

...........................

She knew at that moment that what was going to happen next was what she wanted not what she was doing for Alfonso. In fact it had nothing to do with Alfonso's request but had everything to do with what she could not point her finger at.
She dropped her nightwear on the floor and Alfonso gasped, his head on the bed. He could not wait any further.

Slowly, with strides of a female panther she approached him. He let out his hand for her to touch as he pulled her towards him. He held her waist and pulled her to the bed.

She staggered a bit and fell on the bed causing him to chuckle, a low sound that made an effect no one in the history of philosophy has ever attempted to define on Helena. She unbuttoned his pyjama shirt deliberately slowly, making the moment last very long to avoid any of them from having any regrets which may occur if they did not take their time. The silky blue linen was cast on the floor next to her own dinner dress. A smirk formed on his lips as he locked his eyes with hers. She smiled too and crushed her lips on his.

"You want to do this, am I wrong?" He murmured in a husky voice which literally sent shivers down her backbone. He was smiling through the kiss.

She bit his lower lip which won her a slight moan from him.
"Don't..." Alfonso protested.

"I thought this was an obligation, sir Diego" she said pulling her leg over him so that she was straddling him. By God, she was experienced.

"Might as well take pleasure in the obligation," he announced as a wise man would if saying a proverb. She lay on his abdomen, her core pressed on his throbbing shaft even though she was still in her underwear just as he was in his pyjama trousers. His blue eyes were now deeper and darker, more like the ocean now. They were alive, filled with life. He snapped her bra open with one hand and she allowed her full breasts to fall on his chest.

"This is a delayed obligation, I would like to think," she whispered and he laughed at her comment. They both had wanted this more than they realised maybe.

"Would you have liked to carry it out the day after the wedding?"

"By right it was supposed to be on the night of the wedding day, don't you think so, sir Diego?"

"I think it was supposed to be any day we choose. It was not even part of the vows or was it?"

"No, not at all." She whispered into his ear toying with his earlobe and he pulled her head back to nuzzle on the crook of her neck, she trembled with delight almost squealing at the sensational glide of his warm tongue. She did not know what to do but she would simply use some of the tips Camille told her on their "naughty" conversations. But would...

"You love this, don't you?"

"Is this about having fun or getting an heir?"

"How about I ask you? Take ten minutes to decide Helen... meanwhile I'll be helping you decide."

He flipped her such that he was towering over her while she lay beneath him. His body was huge when compared to her small figure and delicate self. He buried his face in her neck and flicked his tongue out strolling it on the side of her face then he dropped down to her collarbone kissing her, down further to her breast taking the nipple to his lips then sucking on it till it was red and taut. She gasped and cupped his head in her palm.

She moaned holding his head further into her breast. He took its twin and with the same tenderness, slowness and want he sucked it into his mouth. He let it go before trailing down to her navel making a quick stop to plant kisses which unlocked the cage that held all the butterflies in her stomach. She had never felt this in her life, never had the lurching sensation that lay in the pit of her abdomen now.