St Peter's... 6

Much to her amusement the horse flew nonstop towards St Peter's. She did not know the place but if the painters were hired from St Peter's then the horse definitely knew home...or did it?

She hugged the horse as she lay on its mane with her hair flying backwards. The horse was mad...no it wasn't, it was a race horse and it ran oh how it ran. It galloped its strength out towards the north never stopping or faltering even once.

She hung on as it carried her where she wanted to go.

Clippity-cloppaty, it galloped.

"Come on baby, show them I'm a wild girl from the west." The horse neighed and she hugged its neck tighter.

"I know, I'm not from the west... just keep moving..." she whispered. A city came into view and she encouraged the horse further.

"Is that home?? Come on let us go. Run!!" The horse's adrenaline stemmed to have been boosted by her words of comfort as it ran blurring her vision. The horse leapt across a stream and ran into a tarred road. She pulled it by the reins so it stops a bit in case it messed its shoe. It slowed down and started galloping in soft rhythmical clippity-cloppaties.

Her hair was now a tangled mess when the horse suddenly stopped at a building. There were men standing there when she skipped of the horse.

"I go for sixty dollars lady, you look sexy but I can always drop the price depending on the size of your purse."

"Shut up Jared, I can afford to buy her for a the whole night...let her come to me...for only twenty dollars" the man with black over gelled hair whispered to her running his tongue across his top lip.

She shook her head, "I'm looking for..."

"Steve is not the only man that can pleasure a woman. Why does everyone who come here have to look for him," Jared the first man spoke up. Helena started moving away but Jared held her hand and pulled it to his groin. Helena gasped and almost screamed but anger rather bubbled in her gut and she could not help but almost punch the man across the face.

"No need to be angry that Steve is not here...I'll take even twenty. Just twenty, only twenty for the whole night. "

Helena pulled her hand away but was grabbed by the waist and grinded onto the wall. She already felt disgusted with the man in an overgrown stubble forcing her back onto the hard wall. A woman with a basket came and slapped Jared just as he pushed Helena to the wall. He let go of Helena and grabbed the newly come victim.

"Leave her." Helena protested.

"Whatcha gonna do British accent?"

"My name is not British accent, I am Helena."

"Drag ya pussy lady, we got experience, and she will offer three Franklins. She's as rich as her pussy young lady. "

The other woman's face was now filled with tears as her cheek was grinded on the wall by hard rough hands.

"I want to buy her. I shall have her for three hundred dollars." Helena stated.

"Nay, she ain't for sale. You can join us however with her then we have some fun. Ever heard of a threesome? " he asked looking like a hungry lion about to devour it's prey.

"Jared, let the novice go, you have Clair now."

"I wanna do the deal. Three hundred dollars cash. You buy her from me deadline Sunday... three nights from today."

Helena held the other lady's cheek, "I shall assume you are lady Clair. By the blood in my veins I avow to come and get you before nightfall of tomorrow's day."

"I don't do women mother-" Jared ground her lips to the wall and Helena got onto her horse which refused to leave.

"Let us leave..." The horse stood still till she dismounted.

"Is that Steve's horse?" He looked at Helena whose eyes were filled with fear then his attention went to the horse, "Plum...?" The horse neighed then started settled.

"Plum..." The horse moved towards the Jared and she let it go.

"Are you from...the east? A two hour ride from here?"

"I come from..."

"Wait my lady you are Lady Helena, newly wed to Sir Diego heir?"

God, sir Diego, she had totally forgotten about sir Diego. Clair moved towards her and fell on her knees.

"I am sorry... It would be an honour if you bought me..."

"Fine, take me to St Peter's hospital!" She nodded and cast Jared and his men a victorious smile before leading Helena down the road.

"Whore!!!!" One of the men looked at Clair and shouted and Helena cringed.

** ** **

"It's dangerous..." Alfonso chocked as he kept on coughing. He was grabbing his abdomen and curled up in bed. "She shouldn't have gone to St Peter's alone. It's very dangerous..."

Annie one of the house maids was standing next to him with a wet towel to sooth his forehead and a cold glass of water. She was a middle aged woman with grey hair tied in a respectable bun that commanded respect. Alfonso had grown up with her and she had never been married. "it's because I have to take care of you sir... " She always said when Alfonso asked why she was not married.  What bothered Alfonso was that she was psyched by love.

She was more of a fixer upper. She even sang a few love songs some of which she herself composed.  What made Alfonso curious when he was young was what she did with the money she got for her compositions.  No one ever saw it.  Her life was simple but the ability of being sophisticated was in her hands. "Sometimes it's about the audience not the money. " She always answered wisely when Alfonso asked her about her wages.

"Sir you should keep quiet, it hurts even more when you speak..."

"Helen shouldn't have gone alone...someone should go after her. St Peters is very dangerous. She doesn't even know the place too well"

"You're exaggerating everything...calm down sir would you?"

"Fuck! I know St Peters, I drank there and clubbed there before I got married you can not tell me she's going to be fine.....what if she is hit on by some..." He started coughing again and he just gave up convincing Annie because it was clear she would never get it.

"You love her don't you?" Alfonso cast her a death glare that could kill her and toss her into the abyss. She raised her hands up in defeat and decided not to say anything until he was composed. She shook her head her curiosity getting the better of her social class and mind. She tossed proximity away and pried, "You do love her sir don't you?"

"No! I don't. You know I loved Melanie, now don't force me to..." He trailed away as another cough caught up with him. A sharp spasm hit his abdomen and he clutched it rocking his whole body rhythmically. She granted in pain clutching the bed spreads and let out a series of colourful vulgar as if his life depended on it.

"Just a wife huh?"

"More.... More like Ma Donna." Annie laughed at how Alfonso had personalised Helena.
=≠====≠====≠====================≠====≠======≠======≠============≠=======≠=======================================

So..... There you go.

I write for you,  read for me.

I'm sorry about the late updated.....school school school.

I'm trying  my best to.