Chapter 11

Picture of Hope Rogers  - Played by Mila Kunis 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello” I said scratching my head as I answered the telephone.

“Hi is this Miss Sally Conner? “ An unfamiliar voice said from the other line.

“Who is it?” Aria said kissing my shoulder seeing as we were still in bed.

 “It’s Jamie” he said from the other line.  

“Oh hi Jamie I’ll go get Sally for you” Aria yelled climbing out of bed and practically running out the door.

“So you like Sally huh?”  I said climbing out of bed and putting on one of Aria’s shirts.

“Well she is a very nice girl” Jamie said and I sensed a bit of shyness on the other line. Which is good since I know Sall likes him way to much; she didn’t stop talking about him all day yesterday after we came home from lunch.

“Give me the phone, give me the phone, give me the phone!” I heard Sally say running all the way from her room to mine.

She jumped on the bed and was ready to pounce if I didn’t do as she said.

I handed her the phone but she resisted. “Wait what am I going to say? What if he thinks I am some kind of snobby all American girl?” She said with panic in her voice,

“You are an all American girl and umm I don’t know, hello is a good way to start “I said in a sarcastic tone and practically throwing the phone at her and leaving the room.

“Good morning Jamie” I heard her say as I went down the stairs. “Cranky Lexi always works” I said with a smirk on my face.

As I entered the living room I noticed that it was already noon and Aria and I had been asleep practically all day. I guess jet lag is kicking in.

“Miss Gregson, someone left a message for you” the maid said handing me the phone.

I dialled my voice mail number and I head a message from home,”Darling, I am so glad you called and that you are safe in London, I hope that you are having a great time with your friends. Your father and I miss you terribly, I love you Lexi, call me soon. Oh and this is your mother.”

I put the receiver down and handed the phone to the maid. “Thank you” I said smiling at her. I heard someone running down the stairs and I assumed that it was Sally.

“Good you are already in here, Hope, Aria living room now” She yelled all red and about to start jumping up and down.

“What happened? “Hope and Aria said when they come in. “Probably about Jamie” Aria said joining me on the couch.

“We are meeting for tea today and I assume all of you are available and after we are going to a party “

Hope was already going to start to protest until Sally informed her of Peter, one of Jamie’s friends which he promised to bring with him.

“At around eight all of you better be ready because we are heading out” Sally ordered.

The few hours that we had before going out were spent by Aria and I cuddling and eating on the couch, Aria watching TV while I couth up with my reading.  On the other hand Sally and Hope were looking at every Peter they found on Face book.

At about seven I went and took a shower and Aria started putting on make up and getting dressed. I straightened my hair and put on some mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. That was the maximum of make up for me, I didn’t like all the other stuff and to be honest those three were the easiest to put on and wipe off.  I wore my black torn up leggings and a long indie shirt that looked like a dress but wasn’t. Put on a bunch of bractless and a pair of Aria’s shoes. That was one of the great things of dating a girl, borrowing each others clothes.

We all looked amazing and are going to break a couple of necks for out first night out in London. Aria looked absolutely beautiful but then she always does.

We headed out at eight as Sally planned. And were driven by Louis to a coffee shop were we where support to meet Jamie and Peter.

 “Here it is “Louis said opening the door for us and we headed inside.

“Is that them?” Hope said.

“Yeah it’s him, omg he looks so hot” Sally said already starting to blush.

Jamie and Peter waved at us from across the room. Jamie got up and hugged us after that he introduced us to Peter. Peter was also British he had brown hair and green eyes, him and Hope looked great together.

All of us started talking and drinking, Sally and Jamie hit it off pretty well.

“So were is the party going to be? “ I asked

“It is one of the biggest parties in London it is always gets better every year” Peter answered. “Last year was on the roof of one of the biggest places in London, but this year the clue is pretty obvious. “

“Wait a minute we are going to a party and we have no idea were it is and all you know about it is a clue” Hope said.

“Well as Peter said the second clue is pretty obvious, it is lyrics from a ‘Beatles’ song “

“She’s got a ticket to ride” he said reading out from a piece of paper.

“She’s got a ticket to ride? What the hell does that mean? “Hope said.

“It means that the next clue is at a train station” I said

“Ready to go?” Jamie said.

“But which one?  “Sally said.

“The first clue lead us here and we asked the coffee guy and he gave us the second clue so I guess the nearest one,” Peter said.

“Cool, let’s go” Aria said getting hold of my hand.

We got in the car and Louis drove us to the nearest train station. Jamie and Peter didn’t seem like crazy people, but all of us had a bottle of pepper spray and teasers in our bags just in case.

There were a lot of people in the train station but we asked the ticket guy for any clues he gave us the third one after we gave him the password which was ‘Abby Road’ it seemed like a Beatles theme this year.

“Her majesty is a pretty nice girl and someday I'm gonna make her mine” Aria said as she read the next clue.

No one had any idea what it meant but it was pretty easy for me. “Buckingham Palace “I said and we ran in the car and Louis drove us there it took some time but we got there in a few minutes or so.

We got there but there was nothing, we couldn’t find the other clue but then Hope spotted some glow in the dark writing on the road and a huge arrow pointing to a casting top that was also covered in glow in the dark paint.

“Why don’t we do it in the road?”

We ran dogging cars like maniacs but then the cars stopped as Peter lifted the top and we heard music coming from the underground tunnels. All of us went down the ladder and there were glowing lyrics on the walls.

Also as we were all walking throw the tunnels we saw buckets of glow paint we put some on each other and we were all literally glowing.

“Hello, hello, hello. I don't know why you say good-bye, I say hello”

 Was written on the entrance of the party we showed them our clues which were valued as invitations and headed in.

It was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen the British really know how to party.  You found everything there drugs and alcohol seemed the most popular.

We all danced to the electro mixed Beatle songs, drank and snorted  but Aria and I not as much to still keep an eye on Peter and Jamie but they looked harmless next too the other guys at the party.

This was only Christmas Eve I can’t even start to imagine how huge New Years Eve is going to be.