Chapter 3

The picture is of Aria Hunters played by Karen Gillian 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Sall wake up" I said while shaking her.

"What!!! "She said pissed off

"It's the second day of school and we woke up at eleven , its fucking eleven Sall get dressed we'll make it to second period" I said putting on my jeans and superman shirt.

"That's it? You woke me up for that? We'll just ditch "she said casually scratching her head

"We can't ditch school Sall it's just the second day come on don't make me jump on you like I used to in junior high"

"Fine for fuck sake let's go just let me get dressed"

We arrived at school at half past twelve  just as the bell rang for second period . "There you made it" Sally sad.

I got out if the car but she stayed in it. "Come on move it I have French with Aria "

"Neh I don't feel like it I'm gonna go get something to eat and then go shopping for some dresses. Sure you don't wanna come?" she said

"No I 'have to go. Call me later" I said while running to French class

Aria was outside the class talking to Hope and giving her a hug goodbye. I walked towards them. "Nice for you to show up, where's Sally?" Hope said

"She is supports to show me her Chocó Chanel shoes "

"She dropped me off and ditched, she went shopping instead "I said. Hope had a sudden look of disappointment on her face. "You know what I'm going to call and met up with her I need some new clothes anyway"

"We went shopping last week "Aria said

"Exactly!! I need some retail therapy "

Aria and I shook our heads. "'We have two shopaholics on our hands I'm afraid "I said looking at Hope leaving school

*Dingggggggggg*

"To French we go my darling "Aria said while casually taking my hand.

"Classe bon après-midi aujourd'hui, nous allons en apprendre davantage surinventeurs français" – Mrs Johansson said

"Do you want to dye my hair? " Aria asked

"What ? I never done that before "I said

"So? I trust you with it don't worry, I picked the colour out and everything please just say you will do  it"  

"Ok sure "

"Great you're awesome just meet me by the door after school ends "

I nodded and smiled

"Vous trop calme"- Mrs Johansson said looking at us.

"Sorry "I said and Aria didn't help but laugh

School ended at half past three as always and I went outside to waiy for Aria . While I was waiting I took my pill but I felt as though I didn't need it today because l didn't feel as miserable , so l didn't.

"What's that ?" I turned and it was Aria

"Oh nothing just a mint.  Lets go dye your hair "

"Thanks for doing this I am broke and saving up to go to London this Christmas with Hope I can't spend money on my hair."

"No problem I'm happy to do it "I said while we were walking to her car

"This is it, my baby "she said opening the car door for me. 

"This is so awesome a hippie van, you are so lucky I always wanted one but instead of a car my parents bought me a bike for my sixteenth birthday "

"Well bikes are cool" she said while driving to her house

"Yeah they are if you know how to ride one "

"You don't know how to ride a bike?  That's hilarious "

"What nobody ever showed me how , my dad was to busy and my mom  ... well doesn't know how to teach me "

"Well I'll show you someday" she said as she was parking in her drive way.

She lived in a one floor apartment it looked nice from the outside. She took out her key and opened the door. "Come on in, mom isn't home yet  neither  is  my step - dad so we have the place to our selves. "

We went in her room to get the hair dye it was kind of ginger colour but into brown a big difference from her bright red hair but its a colour that will definitely look good on her.

"Let's get this show on the rood , got some music ?"

"Yup what do you want 'The Doors' or 'The Strokes ?"

"You pick "I said    

"The Doors it is then "

We went to the bathroom and did every step the packet told us. Shake the bottle and apply to the hair. After that we needed to wait a few minutes the hair dye smelled like burning fuel. Aria talked about London and what an amazing plans her and Hope have.

Time was up and I washed her hair in the sink. The smell was covered by mango shampoo and conditioner. "You know what why don't you and  Sally  join us in London ?, Hope would love a shopping buddy. I am more of a sight seeing type of girl " she said while she was drying her hair.

"That is a great idea but we literally just met yesterday and anyway Sally sure can afford it but l sure can't"  

Aria looked at me and said " l know we just met but l feel some sort of pull towards you , maybe its cause we like the same music or we both love to run , we also share a lot of the same believes and perspectives on everything we talked about so far. l don't know , l just never want to stop talking to you " 

" Yeah l get what you mean , l feel the same way " l said smiling. 

"Its a few months away anyway so if we start to hate each other you can just refund your ticket"

"Well if it means seeing you more I'm in"

"Yay" she said giving me a hug. "So what you think, those it look good on me?"

"I love it, everything looks good on you "I said

" Come on let me drive you home " she said grinning

I arrived home at about 7 pm. "Thx for the ride ", "Thx for doing my hair "Aria said

"No problem " I said as I opened the car door

"Lex wait "I turned and she kissed me, a small peck on the lips. " I wanted to do that since the first time I saw you "She wisped in my ear.

"Say you'll go out with me Lex "

"I would love too "I said with the biggest smile on my face.

I got out of the car and went straight to my room, jumping and doing my happy dance. "This is amazing" I said to myself.

But know I had 2 days of homework to do. But Aria was the only thing on my mind. I slept at about 11  pm I needed an early night. But this time I didn't dream of Aria, I didn't dream of anything at all ...